Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cook County Oak Forest Hospital Police...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ski1 View Post
    Strogers chief is ex cpd commander from district 1. He sends everyone to cpd metro academy.
    District 1 would be the State Police. He is the retired Commander from 022, but was Youth Division Commander for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritter View Post
      Thanks....

Another question is their choice of academy. I know several years back they sent ofc’s to the S/P academy and most recently Metro.
      Do they pick whichever academy based on start dates and what best suits them or are they committed to Metro now ?
      Pretty much where there are spots that fit their hiring timeline, usually CPD Metro or Cook County. Only POWER test you take is the one to enter the Academy.

Comment

I know generally everything with CC is backwards and makes no sense but just wondering if anyone wants to chime in with how they feel about the dept or how moral is over there.
        Last edited by Fritter; 03-18-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritter View Post
          Don’t know why… b/c the pay is awful, but im kinda excited to take the written for Stroger next week. Prob b/c of the odds, testing 5 people per opening. Anyone have any insight on how the brass is ? Do they have your back or spend their time trying to write you up ? I know generally everything with CC is backwards and makes no sense but just wondering if anyone wants to chime in with how they feel about the dept or how moral is over there.
          PM me, if you like...

Comment

Since officer are also trained firefighters do y'all still have a fire engine? In addition is your agency apart of MABAS and run mutual aid calls? Finally, are officers allowed to work part-time with other agencies off-duty?

Any idea when they will be testing again

Comment

Originally posted by inventorchris View Post
              Since officer are also trained firefighters do y'all still have a fire engine? In addition is your agency apart of MABAS and run mutual aid calls? Finally, are officers allowed to work part-time with other agencies off-duty?

Any idea when they will be testing again
              Only Oak Forest Hosp. id also FD. CCH is not. Doesn't look like OFH is part of MABAS 24. You can work P/T at another PD as long as you submit that outside employment form.
              Last edited by ChiTownDet; 05-01-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5878 users online. 182 members and 5696 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X