Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would that info be on the website?

Comment

I asked the merit commission. A date was not given.
      "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Last edited by CD24; 01-28-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I was talking to someone over the weekend, I heard Sept their app will be available. Commission told me this summer...
          Who really knows....does it matter anyway?
          Either way we have to wait...
          "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

My MIA Interview is sometime in July.

Comment

The new application will be out July 16th only 250 people it's on their website.

Comment

Says they're available July 23rd. Looks like it will be open for a week..

Comment

Yup, first 250 qualified applicants. Was told "unofficial" that priority will be given to those certified as Co's and PO's. Oh and so you all are aware...... You MUST start In the corrections division, they so not hire straight to road. Was told by a guy I trained with that they have a 3-4 year wait minimum to transfer. Once you so you have to go through a PO. Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by D.T.O.M View Post
                    Yup, first 250 qualified applicants. Was told "unofficial" that priority will be given to those certified as Co's and PO's. Oh and so you all are aware...... You MUST start In the corrections division, they so not hire straight to road. Was told by a guy I trained with that they have a 3-4 year wait minimum to transfer. Once you so you have to go through a PO. Academy.
                    I am sure some never get to patrol because the numbers of those on patrol are less, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Ive talked to a few road deputies the times vary on to make it to patrol, no matter what your function is the pay is the Same if u are a road deputy corrections or court security Is what my understanding is

Comment

Can anyone provided insight in the Dupage Sheriff's Office? Good/bad place to work? Juice gig only, etc?

Comment

Dupage is doing backgrounds from the previous test. I'm not in the process but gave a good candidate a great refereince. I guess they outsource their investigations. Good luck to people in the process.
                          "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

The pay is no longer the same for patrol and corrections, each have their own union.

Comment

Oook, so I went to fill out the registration today and the Merit is closed. Did they register 250 people already?

Comment

Hey I got there at 3:30 all 250 went out before 11:30 they said!!! They were amazed by the turnout. Too many people just looking for a job and just think it would be fun to be a Deputy Sheriff.
                                Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
                                Oook, so I went to fill out the registration today and the Merit is closed. Did they register 250 people already?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10439 users online. 450 members and 9989 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X