300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dupage County Sheriff

Has anyone had any contact with them since turning in the Full application? It's been 2 months now and no email, letter or phone call.

Originally posted by BMW1984 View Post
    Has anyone had any contact with them since turning in the Full application? It's been 2 months now and no email, letter or phone call.
    No kidding, not a single word from them since the written test results letter like 4 months ago....

Comment

There's 4 people at academy now for patrol.

Comment

Aren't their patrol pulled from the C/O ranks?
        One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

Originally posted by cclawdog View Post
          Aren't their patrol pulled from the C/O ranks?
          The ones in academy now are, but I don't know if it is a requirement. I think you might be right though.

Comment

Merit Commission called last week and scheduled my interviews for April, anyone else in this process get scheduled?

Comment

Originally posted by AxleFoley View Post
              The ones in academy now are, but I don't know if it is a requirement. I think you might be right though.
              Yes they all come from Corrections

Comment

Today was the first day of the panel interviews(March 10). If anyone has any questions on the process please ask. I also have some for anyone who may have taken thier interview with them before. And has anyone heard on how many of us they are hiring this time around?
                Last edited by jarbee25; 03-10-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Has anyone heard the results of thier pannel interview yet? It has been about a month and a half.

Comment

Give Will County a try, you can apply for patrol without ever stepping foot in corrections.

Comment

Originally posted by jarbee25 View Post
                      Has anyone heard the results of thier pannel interview yet? It has been about a month and a half.
                      I have my panel interview scheduled for next week. I'm guessing they'll give the results after they're all done with the interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                        Give Will County a try, you can apply for patrol without ever stepping foot in corrections.

Theres nothing wrong with starting in corrections............ you get to learn a lot about the kind of people you will be dealing with on a daily basis. It also helps you learn to keep your head on a swivel when on the street.

Honestly, I like the SD's that make their guys start in corrections...... FROM MY OBSERVATION, they are usually better officers when it comes to situational awareness and dealing with "the criminal element".

Now thats not to say there arent great officers who didnt start in corrections........... so please dont twist my words.

Comment

Just got the results from my March 8 panel interview(passed) and now waiting on background.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                            I feel that starting in corrections gives you a good chance to learn your peers as well. Just my oppinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jarbee25 View Post
                              Just got the results from my March 8 panel interview(passed) and now waiting on background.
                              They give you any indication of when they end interviews or when a list is released?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8813 users online. 366 members and 8447 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X