Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those are mainly the reasons why you should kinda research depts and get a feel for what they offer, i had a Criminal Justice Instructer at College Of Dupage tell me , make sure the dept is a good fit for YOU, i try to always get a feel for areas before i apply and i have felt comfortable everywhere ive applied for the most part

can they say " we can terminate you if we dont like your haircut" how do could you do that to someone, i understand firing someone if they arent working out or just suck and not understanding it, but cause i dont like your hair cut seems pretty stupid and petty and seem like a bunch of control freaks with crazy egos.
    Last edited by ochave000; 03-08-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I got my email today. I didnt place in top 35 . I thought I did really well too!

Comment

I also passed and didn't get in the top 35. I thought I also did really well. I wonder if they had a lot of tie's with high scores.

Comment

I called PSR and they wont give out your score or rank. They said it's up to the department if they want to tell you that.

Comment

Same here....passed but didn't make the top 35. I emailed PSR to ask if I could have my score being that this was a new test and I wanted to see how I actually did. They advised that the department could only give out the results. I really would like to know for future testing.

Comment

I passed and didn't rank in the top 35. It really bothers me because I usually test in the mid to high 90s. I wish I could see my score. I bet it was that damned second part.

I was really really looking forward for the opportunity to work in Frankfort. Oh well...I'll try again in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
                I passed and didn't rank in the top 35. It really bothers me because I usually test in the mid to high 90s. I wish I could see my score. I bet it was that damned second part.

I was really really looking forward for the opportunity to work in Frankfort. Oh well...I'll try again in 2 years.
                Passed in top 35, oral on march 26

Comment

I thought that test was very easy to be honest, kinda like the post test. I was like the 5th or 6th person done! WIsh they would have told us the rank.

Comment

Yeah I thought it was easy too, but even if I"m #36, it's the worst I've ever done on a written.

Comment

Originally posted by gogokart98 View Post
                      Passed in top 35, oral on march 26
                      Congrats! Good luck!

Comment

Exodus, I thought the same thing haha.

I got the envelope and thought, "Gee, maybe they screwed up!"

Nope!

Mine did smell like farts too.

Comment

Anyone interview today?

Comment

Originally posted by gogokart98 View Post
                            Anyone interview today?
                            i was there. questions seemed pretty softball

Comment

Anyone testing this weekend?

Comment

ill be there

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11401 users online. 519 members and 10882 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X