X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tizom55
    started a topic Idoc

Idoc

Just got the call from IDOC to start the academy in january, just wondering what im getting myself into, how the job is, and what we actually do on a regular basis, i watch the show lockup, but im sure that is only some of it, i come from an army background, wondering if it is somewhat the same

Any input is appreciated

• inventorchris
    replied
    Anyone know if they will be hiring for the treatment officer position soon? From reading the comments seems like only regular co going to academy right now

Leave a comment:

• Kyoung
    replied
    slimer07 thanks for responding,wow I start aug 5, so essentially we only get two checks than

Leave a comment:

• slimer07
    commented on 's reply
    Gongrats. Tell Sgt Green that He needs to send Ford a facebook request! And Sgt Anderson that Illinois River Says he is #1!

• slimer07
    commented on 's reply
    pay periods are the 1st and the 15th. if you start in between pay periods you will not get paid until the next full pay cycle. So I went through April 8th and didnt get my first check until April 30th

• Kyoung
    replied
    Does anyone know how soon you wait to receive your first check in the academy?, is it two weeks from your start date?

Leave a comment:

• Kyoung
    replied
    J1996 they emailed me only because my contact number failed. But they did attempt a call first

Leave a comment:

• J1996
    replied
    Kyoung Thank you I appreciate it ! Did Central Screening call you ?? Or was it by email ??

Leave a comment:

• Kyoung
    replied
    J1996 thank u!!You will, just be on the look out for emails and phone number.

Leave a comment:

• J1996
    replied
    Kyoung that’s awesome !! I hope I get it this time around ! Congrats !

Leave a comment:

• Cruz1997
    commented on 's reply
    Kyoung thanks man ! Hope I get a call soon

• Kyoung
    replied
    Just got my call!

Leave a comment:

• Kyoung
    replied
    Cruz1997 Training is Aug 5, someone is going to contact me for orientation, where I fill out paperwork, etc. I’m surprised it was that quick, I changed my facility location when I tested., only because the officer told us, Pontiac needs officers bad. They need 1 officer for every 4 inmates.

Leave a comment:

• Cruz1997
    replied
    Kyoung nice man ! I emailed and said they were still processing and would sent notification once finalized , what did they tell you ??

Leave a comment:

• Kyoung
    replied
    Cruz1997, they are moving fast for Pontiac., I tested May 31, they called me today with an offer!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7308 users online. 215 members and 7093 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X