300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
    i dont get why they would let girls wear make up and do their hair for grad day. arent we all suppose to look professional? i see lots of girls with their hairs down and all like its a vic secret runway. the hair supposed to be OFF the collar up in a bun or watever. never in a million years they would let that slide in the military
    It's not quite right to compare what won't happen in a million years in the military to what IDOC would allow. Look up the newer hair standards females are allowed in the army.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
      is your class graduating? or r u just saying u know this is what happens for graduation? if so, how many people made it all the way through? failed?

i think were left with something like 132/140

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
        It's not quite right to compare what won't happen in a million years in the military to what IDOC would allow. Look up the newer hair standards females are allowed in the army.
        maybe its just the post military structure in me

Comment

i think were left with something like 132/140
          Was it mostly people getting fired for rules?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
            Was it mostly people getting fired for rules?
            yes. and some quit.

Comment

yes. and some quit.
              Is it really that tough to where people quit? Lol

Comment

• Not at all. 1 or 2 people didn't qualify at the range missing it by just a shot or two. The rest have quit because of missing home life or it wasn't for them. One guy qualified for the revolver and then it was time for shotgun and he just didn't want to do it. They have been somewhat lenient lately so not too much to worry about. Some guy smuggled in 5 hour energy pills in a different pill bottle and got caught and he got to stay. Another guy was supposedly flashing people and he got to stay too. And yeah they can wear makeup and hair 1 day. At the facilities or at least where I am going they can do what they want. Just like guys can have beards. It's one day. Who cares.

Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                Is it really that tough to where people quit? Lol

Comment

• Congratulations to all going into their last week this upcoming week and have fun on graduation day! Looking forward to tons of marching lol And good luck to those who are halfway done or will just be starting in a few weeks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                    Not at all. 1 or 2 people didn't qualify at the range missing it by just a shot or two. The rest have quit because of missing home life or it wasn't for them. One guy qualified for the revolver and then it was time for shotgun and he just didn't want to do it. They have been somewhat lenient lately so not too much to worry about. Some guy smuggled in 5 hour energy pills in a different pill bottle and got caught and he got to stay. Another guy was supposedly flashing people and he got to stay too. And yeah they can wear makeup and hair 1 day. At the facilities or at least where I am going they can do what they want. Just like guys can have beards. It's one day. Who cares.
                    Are thier a lot of inexperienced shooters in the academy that end up doing just fine qualifying?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                      Are thier a lot of inexperienced shooters in the academy that end up doing just fine qualifying?
                      Oh yeah! I had never shot before and shot expert. They really work with you. If you're having problems they literally stand with you until you listen and start to get it. If you don't qualify the first time, they send you to the Taylorville range the next week and they put 1 to 2 instructors on the person who is on their last chance to qualify and really work 1 on 1. Almost anyone can get it if they listen. Listening is key. The one girl I know of who got sent home missed it by 1 shot. About 6 other people who requalified all did extremely well. Nothing to worry about!

Comment

• What feel do you have to qualify at like 5, 10, 15

Comment

Oh yeah! I had never shot before and shot expert. They really work with you. If you're having problems they literally stand with you until you listen and start to get it. If you don't qualify the first time, they send you to the Taylorville range the next week and they put 1 to 2 instructors on the person who is on their last chance to qualify and really work 1 on 1. Almost anyone can get it if they listen. Listening is key. The one girl I know of who got sent home missed it by 1 shot. About 6 other people who requalified all did extremely well. Nothing to worry about!
                          Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                            What feel do you have to qualify at like 5, 10, 15
                            Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                              Feet
                              7 and 15 feet for revolver, 20 feet for shotgun and 50 yards with target representing 150 yards for mini 14.

Comment

7 and 15 feet for revolver, 20 feet for shotgun and 50 yards with target representing 150 yards for mini 14.
                                Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9462 users online. 537 members and 8925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X