Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................................................. ....
    Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Wear anything you can wear jeans just look professional

Comment

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
        so after the academy theres a 3week in house traning and then shadowing for the next 3 weeks and then ur on ur own? wat does the traning include? etc.
        Mind you I can only speak for Stateville... but what you're supposed to get is: 6 weeks m-f 7-3 schedule as a trainee, first week classroom training (cycle), then five weeks of shadowing and in the job training... that's what we were told week one before getting on the bus for the academy... by week two it changed to just three weeks of shadowing... day one at Stateville after the academy it had changed again to second week shadowing Stateville side and third week shadowing NRC side (or vice versa), then on your own still as a trainee... within that very same day we also found out our m-f 7-3 schedule was only going to be during the classroom week and the first week of shadowing, the third week we assumed our regular shifts and days off.

Ohh and FYI I never once shadowed a single soul... you may get a quick crash course, but you'll ultimately be on your own from the word go... hopefully there's a good senior guy or gal near you that doesn't mind answering questions, and hopefully you aren't too shy to ask them...

Comment

• Idoc

So who is CPD 2010?? And everybody else? I think I know who one other person is
          Last edited by topflight; 04-07-2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Oh and you new guys/gals make sure you bring a big bag of common sense.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
              So who is CPD 2010?? And everybody else? I think I know who one other person is
              i was the girl that was blessed by god. i arrived late due to a mis-communication with the sergeant on the time i was supposed to be there. i got from midway airport to stateville in 35 minutes.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                i was the girl that was blessed by god. i arrived late due to a mis-communication with the sergeant on the time i was supposed to be there. i got from midway airport to stateville in 35 minutes.
                Not gonna lie you caught a blessing. 2 people didn't show up for orientation at Pontiac and they immediately made the call for the next 2 on the list.

Comment

• Idoc

Last edited by topflight; 04-08-2015, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                    Not gonna lie you caught a blessing. 2 people didn't show up for orientation at Pontiac and they immediately made the call for the next 2 on the list.
                    i know i did. the whole way there i was thinking f**k i hope i don get dq for this. luckily everyone was still drug testing. ty to those who still had to pee but couldnt. held up the process for me lol.

Comment

i know i did. the whole way there i was thinking f**k i hope i don get dq for this. luckily everyone was still drug testing. ty to those who still had to pee but couldnt. held up the process for me lol.
                      The Lt's, Sgt., and C/O that operate the training school up here are good guys and will work with you to succeed 100%... They fully understand **** happens, BUT don't make a habit of it, because that mild mannered Sgt doesn't get ****ed often, but when he does... ohh it's fun times!

Comment

LOL, there were three of us who were...ummm, bladder shy. I hope to never have to do that again.

Comment

• I couldn't make eye contact with the guy afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
                            LOL, there were three of us who were...ummm, bladder shy. I hope to never have to do that again.
                            i had no problem pulling down my pants lol.

Comment

• i dont get why they would let girls wear make up and do their hair for grad day. arent we all suppose to look professional? i see lots of girls with their hairs down and all like its a vic secret runway. the hair supposed to be OFF the collar up in a bun or watever. never in a million years they would let that slide in the military

Comment

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                                i dont get why they would let girls wear make up and do their hair for grad day. arent we all suppose to look professional? i see lots of girls with their hairs down and all like its a vic secret runway. the hair supposed to be OFF the collar up in a bun or watever. never in a million years they would let that slide in the military
                                is your class graduating? or r u just saying u know this is what happens for graduation? if so, how many people made it all the way through? failed?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11335 users online. 401 members and 10934 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X