300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by offduty73 View Post
    What are the dates for the next scheduled academies? Are there two in April?
    Just April 20th for now. Another one started March 30th, so my guess would be that they'll put another one through the Monday after that class graduates.

Comment

• There are 3 from big muddy in the current class graduating on the 17th and I've heard they are hiring 4 more after that possibly 6

Comment

• I hear Pinckneyville is planning to hire a bunch.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
          Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
            Word on the street is that stateville needs to hire 100 people....possibly within next few months.
            This is the first I hear of this. Personally, I hope it's not true. I hope all you new jacks find other jobs and leave me my overtime!!!
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
              This is the first I hear of this. Personally, I hope it's not true. I hope all you new jacks find other jobs and leave me my overtime!!!
              Wow buddy let us get some of that.. More than enough to go around I hear..

Comment

• But the rumor I did hear is that all of you who are in the academy now will be starting on 11-7. @ Stateville
                Vaya con dios

Comment

• You mean the one that's starts 4/20 or now? I know you said now but just wondering..I thought everybody started 11-7?

Comment

But the rumor I did hear is that all of you who are in the academy now will be starting on 11-7. @ Stateville
                    Ouch... That blows lol I have a feeling this will happen to us at Pontiac too

Comment

But the rumor I did hear is that all of you who are in the academy now will be starting on 11-7. @ Stateville

i hope thats really true becuase i actually want that shift

Comment

When we hired on the Lt. in charge of placement said the majority, if not all of the next class would be put on the 7-3. Our class was split between 7-3 and 3-11 none overnight as it seems it isn't really needed. .. but of course like anything else in the state this is subject to change.

Comment

• so after the academy theres a 3week in house traning and then shadowing for the next 3 weeks and then ur on ur own? wat does the traning include? etc.

Comment

• At my institution its one week of cycle training pretty much everything you went over in the academy. And some of the Ids are gone over also. Then you shadow different posts for two weeks and the last three weeks you are put on your shift and you run the assignment you would just have an officer watching you making sure you're doing the right thing. Be glad for that when I went through the academy we had two days of cycle 3 days of ojt and in our own the next week. The plus for you guys you get 6 weekends off enjoy them they will be your last for a very long time!!!!

Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                            so after the academy theres a 3week in house traning and then shadowing for the next 3 weeks and then ur on ur own? wat does the traning include? etc.

Comment

• who is ready for tomorrow?!
                              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                                who is ready for tomorrow?!
                                I am!!!! lol seriously I am. I don't know what to wear omg
                                Ok That's kinda corny
                                Last edited by topflight; 04-06-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10495 users online. 493 members and 10002 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X