300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
    curious: did anyone put in their 2 week notice at their current job yet?
    Yes

Comment

• Idoc

I did. It felt great! And I'm taking my vacation before we start!
      Last edited by topflight; 04-02-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

curious: did anyone put in their 2 week notice at their current job yet?
        Sure did. 40 minutes after I got the call. Ended up being 3.5 weeks notice. Good thing too, because I have to train someone on how to do my job.

Comment

• i guess i was concerned about them saying last minute the class is full or the date gets postponed etc.
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
            Sure did. 40 minutes after I got the call. Ended up being 3.5 weeks notice. Good thing too, because I have to train someone on how to do my job.
            Same here. Work feels a lot different when you know your leaving. A ton lifted of your shoulders.

They still haven't found someone to take my spot, and they even asked if I could put off my orientation dates? What?! Lol I just said no unfortunately I can't. Lol

Comment

• What careers are you guys leaving to join our law enforcement family, if you don't mind

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                What careers are you guys leaving to join our law enforcement family, if you don't mind
                Digital Manager for a radio group

Comment

What careers are you guys leaving to join our law enforcement family, if you don't mind
                  Security

Comment

• I left the military and was lucky enough not to be unemployed THAT long personally before getting hired.

Comment

i guess i was concerned about them saying last minute the class is full or the date gets postponed etc.
                      When I went through I waited until after orientation to put in my notice.... didn't want to jinx it and have something crazy happen and now I'm unemployed.

Comment

• Edited post...
                        Last edited by KrayJack; 06-22-2015, 09:26 AM.

Comment

law office.
                          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Big Muddy hired for the upcoming academy and if they did how many?

Comment

• So, first day of orientation at Pontiac was today. We had two no shows. Everyone that did show seems solid. We had 6 guys and 1 lady. The 20th is coming up....slowly to me, but it'll be here quickly.

Comment

• What are the dates for the next scheduled academies? Are there two in April?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7713 users online. 167 members and 7546 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X