300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    Likewise congrats to cpd2010* and topflight, glad to see you two get on somewhere finally! Well deserved!
    Finally indeed! Lol thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by MPD24-4 View Post
      Does anyone with us going into the middle of a pay period will we still get paid on the 30th or have to wait till May for our first pay check
      As long as you have worked days inside that pay period you will get paid for those days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
        As long as you have worked days inside that pay period you will get paid for those days.
        Ok thank you.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
          Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
            Thank you God! Just got the call!
            Congratulations that's wonderful news to hear. Our God is awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
              and the shocker for me. i just got the call for statesville.
              Congratulations I am very happy for you. That was pretty fast indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                Thank you God! Just got the call!
                I'm not going to lie, this made me chuckle a bit. I've read through this entire post when I knew they we're making calls for the 30th, so I know how long it's been. Congratulations man.

So, Pontiac or Stateville?

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
                  I'm not going to lie, this made me chuckle a bit. I've read through this entire post when I knew they we're making calls for the 30th, so I know how long it's been. Congratulations man.

So, Pontiac or Stateville?
                  It's not funny man...serious business..lol Also thank you! Sent you a pm.
                  Last edited by topflight; 03-26-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• I feel like I'm at the oscars. Lol I do want to say a big thank you too Eiba, miss me, Hapkidoka and anyone else I missed lol

Comment

• thanks for the support!
                      I knew id get on some place just was a matter of when and i really cant believe how fast it was!!

congrats to everyone and im living proof that patience is a virtue lol. i got dq from cpd, no word from darien, waiting on final interview for cook county and a whim with idoc.

keep chugging along folks!!
                      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Congrats to Topflight/CPD2010 and others! Must feel good to finally get the call after years of being on these forums!

Comment

• Congrats to everyone that got the call especially Topflight lol I know you were really stressing just like me. When I got the call I almost crashed my whip lol

Comment

• Congratulations to all!!! For my Stateville people, can't wait to see you! We were 50+ short what we regularly have this morning at roll call and what we regularly have is probably about 50+ short of what we should have!!! So keep your nose clean, and hurry up and get here!! Lol

Congratulations again, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

• How close to para military do they run the academy. Is it like screaming in your face drill instructor stuff?

Comment

• I have never even looked at this thread and I am glad I did tonight! Congrats cpd2010 and topflight! Are you guys bowing out of the county process now??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11624 users online. 439 members and 11185 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X