• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. Yep see u there

Comment

• Truer words have never been spoken.

Originally posted by Eiba View Post
      You my friend are living the life. I've been to taylorville and it's basically the Hilton of prisons. Great food, great shooting range, minimal non gang inmates. You'll be making good money in an inexpensive area. My friend, enjoy your life lol.

Comment

• and the shocker for me. i just got the call for statesville.
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Thank you God! Just got the call!

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
            Thank you God! Just got the call!
            statesville or pontiac?

Comment

• does anyone know the pay structure, i.e. get paid while in the academy?

Comment

• stateville called me today at 9:45am. fyi

Comment

• Goodluck to everyone got the call for IDOC.goodluck and be safe!! Is nice seeing people moving on in life!!

Comment

• Got the call from Stateville @849AM for the 4/20 Class!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So grateful, and excited. Lots to do before the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                        does anyone know the pay structure, i.e. get paid while in the academy?
                        Paid from Day 1 of academy and congratulations gentlemen!

Comment

• Does anyone with us going into the middle of a pay period will we still get paid on the 30th or have to wait till May for our first pay check

Comment

• I don't usually post here but wanted to wish you all great success in your careers. Happy for you guys and girls! It's been a long time overdue for topflight and cpd2010 specifically but congrats to all of you as well. Patience and perseverance always pay off. I don't doubt that you all will be great at what you do. Have fun and stay safe!

Comment

• Likewise congrats to cpd2010* and topflight, glad to see you two get on somewhere finally! Well deserved!
                              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post
                                I don't usually post here but wanted to wish you all great success in your careers. Happy for you guys and girls! It's been a long time overdue for topflight and cpd2010 specifically but congrats to all of you as well. Patience and perseverance always pay off. I don't doubt that you all will be great at what you do. Have fun and stay safe!
                                Thank you Southpaw! Means a lot! Patience and perseverance for sure. Hope everything is good with you brother.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10213 users online. 350 members and 9863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X