X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a good amount of time and perfect timing. You'll get it

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
      True. So how about those I have a bachelors in Criminal Justice do I start tomorrow ppl at the event yesterday. Well I'm sure bigj can comment. We had a few of those. Then the I have a son, boyfriend, cousin do is start tomorrow ppl. Oh and then you see staff hugging and saying hi to ppl, talking about family, and I know your father or so and so. That seemed really unprofessional. Then I wonder how I don't get the call.
      Dude that drove me nuts yesterday. And you're right a ton of favoritism yesterday. But that speech that guy gave from the audience that definitely had to have been staged and planned lol great speech but still lol

Comment

• Seriously was that guy even applying. I saw a few older gentleman which is cool..but yeah the favoritism and pats on the back were not cool.great speech though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
          Seriously was that guy even applying. I saw a few older gentleman which is cool..but yeah the favoritism and pats on the back were not cool.great speech though lol
          Hey guy's, I truley hope that those of you who really want it do get the call, and if you're reading this that shows you really want it. I wouldn't get to bummed about the back patting. I have no connections and I got a call. I think at this point it has all become an issue of timing. A guy that works with me got the same score but two months after I did and he hasn't heard a thing yet. And be carefull about switching up county choices, if you are doing it you can bet a ton of others are too. Good luck, and at orientation we were told that they hadn't gotten a list for another group yet but they expected one soon. Also, when they tell you that there are only one or 2 more classes for the year that may just mean the fiscal year. I think the fiscal is a June date, not sure, just think it is. Good Luck

Comment

• Just talked to central screening office and they advised that most of the November 19th background checks are done.

Comment

• Idoc

Was that the final testing date for last year?

Comment

• I don't think so because I had a cousin test after I did.

Comment

• topflight what prisons are you shooting for.

Comment

• Final testing was December 18th in Springfield.

I'm kind of bummed out that we didn't get a report for Week 2 of academy from the current people attending, ha.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone has Christian county down as a choice but I was just told by a CO that they are hiring 7 in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
                        Final testing was December 18th in Springfield.

I'm kind of bummed out that we didn't get a report for Week 2 of academy from the current people attending, ha.
                        Lmao... yea the new cadets are slacking with those damn updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPD24-4 View Post
                          topflight what prisons are you shooting for.
                          Stateville and Pontiac. You? I might go statewide next test if this pontiac thing doesn't work in about 6-8 months,

Comment

• I'm down for Christian and montgomery

Comment

• Originally posted by MPD24-4 View Post
                              I'm down for Christian and montgomery
                              Hopefully that rumor was true then. Seems like the places that usually don't hire are taking advantage and sending ppl to the academy.

Comment

• Yea that's the way it seems

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8722 users online. 477 members and 8245 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X