300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
    3 quit, 1 female and 2 males on the second day. 1 female and 1 male were fired from disobeying rules or having gang tattoos. Not sure on exactly where they were all going.

And BXB any black work boot or shoe as long as it can be shined.
    So Hunter I'll see you at the academy come the 30th, one question I do have is about shaving. Do I have to have an electric or is the old 3 blade disposable ok. Pack sheet says no straight blade and none of us could decide what to bring.

Comment

• The disposable razors are fine. Make sure you shave the night before. They thoroughly checked the male cadets when they arrived and if they didn't shave they had to do paperwork explaining why they didn't. Also make sure fingernails are clipped short as well. Pretty picky right off the bus.

Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
      So Hunter I'll see you at the academy come the 30th, one question I do have is about shaving. Do I have to have an electric or is the old 3 blade disposable ok. Pack sheet says no straight blade and none of us could decide what to bring.

Comment

• wonder how the travel will look with all these extra people

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
          guys bring either electric or a 3blade one. it dont matter. and if i was you i would shave the morning before you leave the house. in the dorms they were really picky about it.
          and strongly recommended: bring someting to cool your face down and lotion it up

Comment

• Have a question, anybody that knows. For this special screening for Pontiac when is the test? If that's even been released yet. Now I'm wondering if it's before the end of April, might not be a good idea if I expire at the end of April. Or does this go on another list. Probably questions to ask at the event but thought I'd ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
              Have a question, anybody that knows. For this special screening for Pontiac when is the test? If that's even been released yet. Now I'm wondering if it's before the end of April, might not be a good idea if I expire at the end of April. Or does this go on another list. Probably questions to ask at the event but thought I'd ask.
              From what I heard possibly the first week of April. But in order to test you have to be at the orientation on the 18th

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                From what I heard possibly the first week of April. But in order to test you have to be at the orientation on the 18th
                Gotcha thanks. I'm wondering if they have any classes in April. In going to hold out till the last minute then. No point in resetting my score. Sucks because this is a good opportunity.

Comment

• No calls today for anyone?

Comment

• No calls here. I need to call central screening again and see if they have made it to Novembers background checks

Comment

• How similar is the test for people that have to retake?

Comment

• Idoc

^J, you would have to go through the whole thing like everyone else. I did hear that if you mention that you went through everything already (background) I guess at the interview, that should speed up your second round. I don't know if there is any truth to that but makes sense.

Comment

• Yeah I was told if you already went through the process the background goes by much faster. I just wanted to know if the reading and written tests were similar to the first time I took the test.

Comment

• Has anyone officially found out where they are on the hire lists? Meaning: what number or position you were on a hirng list. If so, how?
                            Last edited by MrBXB; 03-17-2015, 06:22 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Comment

• Just spoke with central screening this morning and the lady advised me that they are on the November 19th screening background checks. She advised me to call back in a week or so and see if they were done or not.

Comment

• Was thinking of going today to see what's up. Do they want the CMS today?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12814 users online. 485 members and 12329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X