300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
    All I can say is keep going for it, with the prisons as understaffed as they are I can only imagine how bad it is at central screening. This has been a long road for me but as long as all goes well I'll be at the academy on the 30th. On a side note can anyone who has been through lately give me some advice on the day to day. Anything I can pack to make life easier, any problems I can avoid?
    I posted some academy tips maybe on the last page, but anything you'd like to know in particular PM me.

Comment

• Reapplied again, can't wait to give these guys another shot!

Comment

• If Pontiac is anyone of your number 1 choice they are doing a job fair at the Pontiac high school I saw a post on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
          If Pontiac is anyone of your number 1 choice they are doing a job fair at the Pontiac high school I saw a post on Facebook
          Hoping to get a call back from them soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
            Thank you, and yes as long as my physical and TB test go ok I'm headed to Logan.
            Congrats, and good luck at Logan... that place is a whole different beast entirely... Women prisons can be... well, you'll hear about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
              If Pontiac is anyone of your number 1 choice they are doing a job fair at the Pontiac high school I saw a post on Facebook
              I called Central Screening when I saw that to ask if it'd be worth the trip(about 4 hours north).

I was told, if you've already tested there is no point in going. They're looking to do a special screening for Pontiac only, as applicant numbers are low for that facility.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
                I called Central Screening when I saw that to ask if it'd be worth the trip(about 4 hours north).

I was told, if you've already tested there is no point in going. They're looking to do a special screening for Pontiac only, as applicant numbers are low for that facility.
                That's great for people waiting to get on, so I'd take advantage of the opportunity... it sucks if you're not trying to go to a max joint, but a great opportunity in, in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                  That's great for people waiting to get on, so I'd take advantage of the opportunity... it sucks if you're not trying to go to a max joint, but a great opportunity in, in my eyes.
                  I hear Pontiac is gonna put a lot through for the 30th apparently they're in need for a lot of officer's. Hopefully I hear something this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                    It's my first choice, hoping for the best. Got the highest score I could considering my work experience and lack of military or college degree.

Pontiac and Illinois River are my 1 and 2.

Comment

• How do you attend the pontiac screening?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                        How do you attend the pontiac screening?
                        Screenshot_2015-03-05-21-49-05.jpg

Comment

• Good deal. And they are going to have a special screening for pontiac only?

Comment

• Just a little heads up for people on Pontiac's list don't get to discouraged if you're hoping to go to the March 30th class and others are getting calls for other facilities but you haven't yet. Pontiac hasn't even begun calling people yet. So there is still hope

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                              Just a little heads up for people on Pontiac's list don't get to discouraged if you're hoping to go to the March 30th class and others are getting calls for other facilities but you haven't yet. Pontiac hasn't even begun calling people yet. So there is still hope
                              Thank you for the hope! Know if they're hiring this round?

Comment

• Idoc

Wonder if I should make it my first choice? Someone did that before didn't they and got told it would take effect next round?
                                Switch I mean

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6134 users online. 450 members and 5684 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X