• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decatur

Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
    Which facility?

Comment

• Congratulations again to those starting tomorrow... you guys coming to the Ville can't wait to see you, and not be at the bottom of the seniority totem pole lol... if you have any questions before you ship out about your life for the next 6 weeks feel free to PM me tonight... Good Luck!

Comment

• Please tell me there will be more calls going out for March 30th class this week..

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
          Please tell me there will be more calls going out for March 30th class this week..
          That I do not have information about... I'll see if I can dig up some intel tomorrow.

Comment

• I honestly couldn't imagine them being done hiring. I called my number 1 choice and they told me they had not received a list yet for March 30th class but said it would be soon

Comment

I honestly couldn't imagine them being done hiring. I called my number 1 choice and they told me they had not received a list yet for March 30th class but said it would be soon
              They aren't done yet, got mine today at around 11!

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                They aren't done yet, got mine today at around 11!
                Awesome, congrats to you. You're going to Logan right?

Comment

Awesome, congrats to you. You're going to Logan right?
                  Thank you, and yes as long as my physical and TB test go ok I'm headed to Logan.

Comment

• Does anyone know if central screening has started on November's background checks ? Last I heard they were in October when I called up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPD24-4 View Post
                      Does anyone know if central screening has started on November's background checks ? Last I heard they were in October when I called up there.
                      Well they just reopened the application process on their website yesterday, which would lead me to believe they're caught up.

Comment

• Ok thanks.

Comment

• Idoc

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                            Well they just reopened the application process on their website yesterday, which would lead me to believe they're caught up.
                            One of the guy who works with me called today. They said they were still on October at this point, not sure why app's would have opened with such a big backlog but that's the state.

Comment

• This backlog is killing me. My A list facility has been hiring I know for sure has been hiring. Or at least according to the CO that I know.

Comment

• All I can say is keep going for it, with the prisons as understaffed as they are I can only imagine how bad it is at central screening. This has been a long road for me but as long as all goes well I'll be at the academy on the 30th. On a side note can anyone who has been through lately give me some advice on the day to day. Anything I can pack to make life easier, any problems I can avoid?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8986 users online. 421 members and 8565 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X