• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Was it Bruce? Was it? I call him Brucy lol

Comment

• Haha nope.

Comment

• Idoc

I find it interesting that Rauner has made it one of his key points that he wants to hire more guards. Hoping this doesn't equate to people working on his campaign getting all the jobs...just saying.

I still like the guy..so far. [emoji6]
        Last edited by topflight; 02-20-2015, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• He'd run out of friends at some point... to fix the problem he'd need to have A LOT of friends to fill all the vacated spots.. idoc is currently operating with the 2007 budget with double the inmate population and half the staff. Hiring a couple here a couple there only puts a bandaid on a bullet wound. We'd need hundreds to stop the OT like he wants.

Comment

• Any progress? Calls? The 3/9 calls all done?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
              Any progress? Calls? The 3/9 calls all done?
              I'd assume so... I can only speak for Stateville, but they did orientation last week meaning unless someone no showed calls are done for 3/9.

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                I'd assume so... I can only speak for Stateville, but they did orientation last week meaning unless someone no showed calls are done for 3/9.
                Yeah I figured...unlucky once again, I guess I'll be that much happier if/when I get the call.
                Thanks for the updates.

Comment

• I'm wondering what my luck will be with putting down Hill and E. Moline..havent really Seen anyone say they have gotten call backs for those two, I'm thinking about changing one to Dixon or Logan but don't want to regret it when calls start going out again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1011lmp View Post
                    I'm wondering what my luck will be with putting down Hill and E. Moline..havent really Seen anyone say they have gotten call backs for those two, I'm thinking about changing one to Dixon or Logan but don't want to regret it when calls start going out again.
                    Nor have I, and neither but out any last class... but with this hiring blitz maybe now's the time for them to get a few in, I'm sure they need it, probably just wasn't in the budget.

Comment

• So I'm assuming calls should be going out this week...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                        So I'm assuming calls should be going out this week...
                        Man I hope so. A lot of us have been waiting a long time for this and chances seem better than ever

Comment

• .................................................. ....
                          Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• I called central screening for a question I had and then he says hey is your number still the same. I said yes. I've never been asked that when I called there so idk maybe its a sign... Lol wishful thinking

Comment

• No calls yet?

Comment

• Nope...............

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9461 users online. 479 members and 8982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X