300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
    Hey Hunter what was your score and when did you test?
    My score was 50 and tested Sept 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
      My score was 50 and tested Sept 2014
      Just for reference are you a male or a female? Only asking because I was told Logan needs to hire more females due to it being a female facility?

Comment

• So when will sign ups open up again

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
          Just for reference are you a male or a female? Only asking because I was told Logan needs to hire more females due to it being a female facility?
          I've heard that too. I'm a female and so was my roommate that got called too.

Comment

• Originally posted by justme85 View Post
            Apparently it's just the agencies background check to make sure you don't have anything since the last background. I'm definitely worried about the range. I hope I'm trainable. Do many fail?
            Don't worry about it. The SORT guys are really good instructors, and the firearms are pretty simple.

Comment

• If you haven't heard anything yet the prison has a total of 3 times to contact you and one of them being on a weekend hope this helps
              Originally posted by qw456 View Post
              got the call for stateville today!!! but [email protected]#$ i missed it bcuz i was sleeping from my midnight shift! what is the good time to call back tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                I've heard that too. I'm a female and so was my roommate that got called too.
                Staff assaults are high at Logan watch your back and congrats!

Comment

• Can anyone confirm if there actually is a March 30th Academy class for IDOC? And how many CO's were in this current Academy class from Menard Correctional?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                    Can anyone confirm if there actually is a March 30th Academy class for IDOC? And how many CO's were in this current Academy class from Menard Correctional?
                    not sure about march 30th. i know for sure there is one on the 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                      Can anyone confirm if there actually is a March 30th Academy class for IDOC? And how many CO's were in this current Academy class from Menard Correctional?
                      Just graduated today. Next class is March 9th. And then there will be at least two more classes afterwards this year. There were about 20 or so from Menard.

Comment

• How does the graduation look?

Comment

• Just graduated today... and wanted to chime in on a few things asked this week. First, yes the academy is set up to hold two classes at once, and does so often. Yes, there are two classes scheduled for March. I honestly don't recommend practicing shooting before hand, because 9 X out of 10 you have bad habits, and the more you use them the harder they are to drop... the FRITS are amazing and will get you in the right habits, and if they can't the TRT guys will, especially the range master... he's legit!!

Also, Stateville is only putting 12 through for the class on the 9th

Lastly, if you don't get in in march remember the plan as of now is to keep cranking out classes like every three weeks.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
                            Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• @ equalsword : bright and early my friend! 0645-1500 for the next three weeks at least.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
                                Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5041 users online. 240 members and 4801 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X