Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
    Think the one on the 30 th was a guess
    I've definitely heard from several people on the inside that another will take place on the 30th.

Comment

• Well the lady on the phone said my hiring is contingent upon my background check and physical. And she didn't know the exact start date. She would be calling me again and sending me paper work. But she said probably a month.. I'm guessing March 9.

Comment

• how does the medical look?

Comment

• Originally posted by justme85 View Post
          Well the lady on the phone said my hiring is contingent upon my background check and physical. And she didn't know the exact start date. She would be calling me again and sending me paper work. But she said probably a month.. I'm guessing March 9.
          Was your background not finished? Sorry for all the questions,, congratulations!

Comment

• when they say dress casually for the 2 days orientation.... are jeans okay?
            plus, those that went to orientation for those 2 days. time time did you get out? i work at 5pm and i dont know if i should take a day or just imform my work i might be a little late

Comment

• So that's it no one else?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                So that's it no one else?
                Nothing for me or any of the guys I know, but last time didn't they call right up until the orientation? That may just be wishful thinking on my part though.

Comment

• Don't give up!! I just got a call for the 9th of March for Logan!! My roommates call was on Friday so they're either spacing the calls out or people are declining offers! Hoping for the rest of you guys!!

Comment

• Top flight who is your number 1 choice?

Comment

• Stateville

Comment

• Word from a good source is that Vandalia. Is sending 5 to the next class. So if you're on that list there is hope!

Comment

• .................................................. ....
                          Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                            Don't give up!! I just got a call for the 9th of March for Logan!! My roommates call was on Friday so they're either spacing the calls out or people are declining offers! Hoping for the rest of you guys!!
                            Hey Hunter what was your score and when did you test?

Comment

• Apparently it's just the agencies background check to make sure you don't have anything since the last background. I'm definitely worried about the range. I hope I'm trainable. Do many fail?

Comment

• Originally posted by justme85 View Post
                                Apparently it's just the agencies background check to make sure you don't have anything since the last background. I'm definitely worried about the range. I hope I'm trainable. Do many fail?
                                I just went through the 40 hour firearms, not for DOC, but a different dept. We had a few in there with us who had never handled a gun, let alone some of the massive framed .45s some of the departments issued. And by the end they passed no problem. Range officers can teach anyone to shoot, just pull slow!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5202 users online. 256 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X