300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
    Hey Magnus, any word on which facilities will be sending the most through class? And any breakdown of the ones in there with you now? Remember those of us still waiting are detail skanks!
    No word on the future classes, but I can tell you who's represented in my class and approximate numbers:

Stateville
    Sheridan
    Pontiac
    Menard
    Dixon
    Logan
    Western
    Pinckneyville
    Graham

I'd assume these are the ones truly looking for the help right now, but if the Governor is approving the hiring I wouldn't be surprised if they all send a few.. wouldn't expect a Stateville size group, but yeah why not I know all the facilities are undermanned... just my thoughts though.

Comment

• Anyone get a call today?

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
        Anyone get a call today?
        Still waiting by my phone lol

Comment

• Is it true that one class has to be done before another one can start? Thats what the lady for HR at Menard is claiming...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
            Is it true that one class has to be done before another one can start? Thats what the lady for HR at Menard is claiming...
            I think they can start one half way through another, but that may be dependent on class size as well.

Comment

• Yeah I see. But I think she is confused. Because there is one on the 9th and 30th. So idk.

Comment

• Someone should have been called already [emoji35]

Comment

• Got called today for big muddy. I tested back in July and got a 79 I believe. What's the pay during academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by justme85 View Post
                    Got called today for big muddy. I tested back in July and got a 79 I believe. What's the pay during academy?
                    Congratulations! Is your academy date the 9th of March?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigmanJ View Post
                      Yeah I see. But I think she is confused. Because there is one on the 9th and 30th. So idk.
                      Think the one on the 30 th was a guess

Comment

• got the call for stateville today!!! but [email protected]#$ i missed it bcuz i was sleeping from my midnight shift! what is the good time to call back tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                          got the call for stateville today!!! but [email protected]#$ i missed it bcuz i was sleeping from my midnight shift! what is the good time to call back tomorrow?
                          You should call now leave a message so they don't take someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                            You should call now leave a message so they don't take someone else
                            called back the guy with the ext #, but it doesnt go to a voice mail. ill call him back 1st thing tomorrow morning. are you guys saying theres a chance of an academy in march?
                            what are the steps after the phone call?

also... i havent been to a range in months, maybe over a year, feel i may be a little rusty... they give u a chance to practice before hand right?

Comment

• What was your score?

Comment

• lower 70s... tested in sept 2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9024 users online. 441 members and 8583 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X