Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .................................................. ....
    Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:52 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by equalsword View Post
      @magnus_c how's the academy going for you? Your coming to stateville right?
      Couldn't be having a better time...! Hell you even become accustomed to the food!! We got two weeks left and then yes, I'll be coming to the Ville first day Monday the 16th I'd assume.

      Comment


      • .................................................. ....
        Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 06:52 PM.

        Comment


        • Those who tested in September, when should we hear anything?
          Plus, can you bring a book at least to the academy?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by qw456 View Post
            Those who tested in September, when should we hear anything?
            Plus, can you bring a book at least to the academy?
            When you hear something is based upon score, facility nee based on your academy choices, and academy classes so it'd be ultimately impossible to say... there are approximately 15 prisons that have no recruits in our class.

            And no no books

            Comment


            • What do you guys do after 4pm with all that free time?

              Comment


              • I believe IDOC is on a hiring freeze

                Comment


                • After hours we go to gym, line up to shower and use the phone, figure out who controls the one TV, watch movies, and dick around for the most part... not literally of course.

                  And BigmanJ... they're on a application freeze, which they do annually from November - Marchish...a hiring freeze however we are not.

                  Comment


                  • Idoc

                    Got put back on the list about two weeks ago. Now I wait. [emoji2]

                    Comment


                    • Congratulations... how'd you swing that?

                      Comment


                      • Idoc

                        God [emoji6]
                        Last edited by topflight; 02-01-2015, 04:39 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by topflight View Post
                          Got put back on the list about two weeks ago. Now I wait. [emoji2]
                          And he lets us continue to feel bad for two weeks! Congrats man!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                            After hours we go to gym, line up to shower and use the phone, figure out who controls the one TV, watch movies, and dick around for the most part... not literally of course.

                            And BigmanJ... they're on a application freeze, which they do annually from November - Marchish...a hiring freeze however we are not.
                            Awesome, thanks!

                            Comment


                            • My roommate got the call!!! Next academy March 9!! Cross your fingers!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
                                My roommate got the call!!! Next academy March 9!! Cross your fingers!
                                do you know his score and which prison?
                                also to make sure, the academy is 4 weeks right? or 6?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7445 users online. 369 members and 7076 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X