300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
    We were just talking about that in TACT practice yesterday. The CT instructor is a freakin ninja... When he does the thing with the knife it looks like he'll kill you 5 times before you realize you're even dead...lol
    I might be taking the CT instructor class and I won't be looking forward to it...lol
    Damn I miss the Tact Squad!
    Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
    Me: you really want an answer to that
    Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Miss and HapkidoKa, I PM'd you questions about tact.

Comment

• Does anyone have any idea when the next academy might be after the one that's going on right now?

Comment

• got my idoc letter of my score. not as high as i hoped....
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
            Does anyone have any idea when the next academy might be after the one that's going on right now?
            I'm hoping soon. Hopefully I get picked up for it I really don't wanna test again. Such a pain in butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamHunter06 View Post
              Does anyone have any idea when the next academy might be after the one that's going on right now?
              There's been no talk around campus about the next class... if I hear anything I'll let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                There's been no talk around campus about the next class... if I hear anything I'll let you know.
                Okay, thank you!

Comment

• I've been reading every where how there is a State freeze on all non essential spending. I don't know if academies are considered essential or non essential. Does any one know if that would that affect the possible academies coming up?

Comment

• I had to call yesterday do give more info to finish my BI. When I asked the guy, he didn't know if one was coming up right away or not.

Comment

• is the process the same as every other dept? BI-->poly/medical etc-->more power tests

Comment

• No poly at all, medical only after they call you for conditional hire. You most likely won't ever know when your BI is done unless you get a letter stating your rejected.
                        And no power test ever for idoc
                        Last edited by BTP2014; 01-27-2015, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                          No poly at all, medical only after they call you for conditional hire. You most likely won't ever know when your BI is done unless you get a letter stating your rejected.
                          And no power test ever for idoc
                          really? they told me during the written portion thered be another to get ready for the situps etc. im assuming my bi just started since i got my score like last week. not expecting miracles anymore lol

thanks for the info.

Comment

• Two rather high staff members and one kinda high staff member let it loose this week that TWO classes are scheduled for March.

Comment

Two rather high staff members and one kinda high staff member let it loose this week that TWO classes are scheduled for March.
                              My score expires the end of April. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Two rather high staff members and one kinda high staff member let it loose this week that TWO classes are scheduled for March.
                                That's awesome news! Hoping at least one actually happens in March. Thanks for posting!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4974 users online. 237 members and 4737 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X