Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work for 18 months and then ask for a transfer to a facility closer to you.
    Vaya con dios

Comment

• Forgot to mention two more people may be getting the Stateville call.. we have 21, but 2 didn't show. The Sgt was ****ed!! Apparently Quinn wants to hire before he leaves office, so that seconds January class is possible... anyhow they want 23 for our class, unfortunately however they did say the likelihood of getting someone in with two holidays coming up and all the administration staff only working M-F it may not be likely, but he's going to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
        Forgot to mention two more people may be getting the Stateville call.. we have 21, but 2 didn't show. The Sgt was ****ed!! Apparently Quinn wants to hire before he leaves office, so that seconds January class is possible... anyhow they want 23 for our class, unfortunately however they did say the likelihood of getting someone in with two holidays coming up and all the administration staff only working M-F it may not be likely, but he's going to try.
        Man that's great news! 21 is a big class! I hope they get that second class in. I'm sure there are many people who need job so getting those people won't be too difficult. On a side note, hopefully they let you guys get a vacation this year and not make you wait till next year.
        Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
          What's the facial hair policy in the academy and on the job?

CCDOC was clean shaven every morning and at lunch if you grew quickly. OTJ you could have a beard with a "beard cArd" from any doctor.
          Update: new policy that for academy you have to be babyfaced... policy for ojt remains the same.

Comment

• @equalsworld; today was your ILDOC academy graduation ceremony ?
            Last edited by aliera; 12-19-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• .................................................. ....
              Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                Yes graduated today. First official day next monday.
                Congrats officer

Comment

• .................................................. ....
                  Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• I got my test score back about a month ago it was a 76, how competitive is my score? Also does anyone know about the average time it takes to get a call back?

Comment

• What is your county choice?

Comment

• Logan and Fulton

Comment

• Originally posted by cwm110 View Post
                          Logan and Fulton
                          I really don't know much about those county choices, but I had a score of 71, for Stateville and was called back within 6 months. Stateville is supposedly the most competitive, so 76 for institutions further south seems very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwm110 View Post
                            Logan and Fulton
                            For Logan that's good, no idea for Fulton. Best part about Logan is the 2 for one. Put's you on both Lincoln and Logan correctional lists.

Comment

• Does anyone who went to/is going to the Academy have the list of what we can and cant bring? We weren't given the forms our first orientation, so will get them the second orientation which will be 3 days before the academy. If I have to go and buy stuff, I would like to be prepared and have enough time.
                              So if anyone can upload a picture or something, that would be great.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by lZephyrl View Post
                                Does anyone who went to/is going to the Academy have the list of what we can and cant bring? We weren't given the forms our first orientation, so will get them the second orientation which will be 3 days before the academy. If I have to go and buy stuff, I would like to be prepared and have enough time.
                                So if anyone can upload a picture or something, that would be great.

Merry Christmas everyone.
                                Turn on your PMs

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6368 users online. 333 members and 6035 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X