Originally posted by aliera View Post
    lol. I bearly read his post. Very aggressive guy
    LOL bearly. No you're doing it on purpose [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
      LOL bearly. No you're doing it on purpose [emoji23]
      lol. Not really. I wish I be working in ILDOC

Comment

• .................................................. ....
        Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• ^ congrats on graduating next week!!and when you on the job and never come back again here. Goodluck,be safe and take care.

Comment

Last edited by equalsword; 10-16-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Congrats again to those of you starting the next academy. Just in time to ask for a new set of duty boots and a belt for Christmas! For those of us who haven't gotten the call yet I think it would be safe to assume we just need to hold out hope for that 2nd class in January. Again, congrats and best of luck to those of you who have made it. Be sure to keep us updated. And a fresh updated version of the IDOC Academy review that Blackjack made may be in order???

Comment

• Hahaha that is an in depth review.

Comment

• It's still pretty much the same except for this time they spray cadets with OC spray instead of having you smell it in a trash can like my class did

Comment

• Is it one eye with plexiglass in between or both eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                      Congrats to all those who got the call recently. I graduate the academy next week so if anyone has any questions or concerns about it feel free to pm me. :-)
                      Good! Hurry up and get here. The more recruits, the closer I get to becoming a writ officer.
                      Vaya con dios

Comment

• When I went through TACT certification it was in one eye and you went through a mini obstacle course... I'm pretty sure it's all the same! Eiba how does that work in your facility? They only have set writ officers??? They call us and ask if we want to do a writ for the next day.

Comment

Lol trust me Im not going anywhere I'm still in the process of several other agencies remember
                          Oh yeah CPD......

By the way in your academy class has this name been meantion Brian Dugan?

Comment

Comment

Comment

dont think ive heard of that name but it almost seems like every time i turn around i see someone new at the academy and think to myself where has this person been these past 6 weeks lol. but as for the pepper spray currently they are spraying cadets "in the chest area" but believe me its gonna be more like your neck area and dont be surprised if a couple instructors try to spray you in the face. try and get pepper sprayed by the stream method instead of the foam. i was burning for three days straight even after taking 6 showers.
                                Brian Dugan is a serial killer. Life in prison @stateville. He's kind of John Gacy popular
                                Last edited by aliera; 12-13-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9226 users online. 437 members and 8789 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X