• Show
Clear All

• Just got the call! Orientation Dec 16 and 18. Academy Jan 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by Runner84 View Post
      Just got the call! Orientation Dec 16 and 18. Academy Jan 5th
      Where in the alphabet are you lol

Comment

• P...you must have received the call too?

Comment

P...you must have received the call too?
          Nope not yet. I'm hoping different locations do the calls. You got menard correct ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
            Nope not yet. I'm hoping different locations do the calls. You got menard correct ?
            Yep.

Comment

• Does this mean I passed the BI or could it still not be done?

Comment

Just got the call! Orientation Dec 16 and 18. Academy Jan 5th
                Congratulations!

Comment

• Hoping for more tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                    Congratulations!
                    Thanks

Comment

• Runner congrats on the call! Now the rest of us can just sit and hope! I'm on edge b/c last time I tested by BI came back no good because I had gotten a DUI 6 or so months before I tested. Nothing I could say to change that just a bad decision on my part, at the test the C/O's that interviewed me said it should not be a problem, but apparently it was, didn't appeal because I was to embarrassed to do so. So this time around the 2 guys that interviewed me said very candidly that because it was a few years ago it would not be a problem. Anyone out there have any experience with the BI kickbacks that could give us some advice?

Comment

• Anyone know if they leave messages when they call, or call back another day?

Comment

• Originally posted by BTP2014 View Post
                          Runner congrats on the call! Now the rest of us can just sit and hope! I'm on edge b/c last time I tested by BI came back no good because I had gotten a DUI 6 or so months before I tested. Nothing I could say to change that just a bad decision on my part, at the test the C/O's that interviewed me said it should not be a problem, but apparently it was, didn't appeal because I was to embarrassed to do so. So this time around the 2 guys that interviewed me said very candidly that because it was a few years ago it would not be a problem. Anyone out there have any experience with the BI kickbacks that could give us some advice?
                          Thank you! You should be fine this time around. I was told once you get the call, background is complete. So, if you get the call that means you passed BI. Keep me updated. Did you get it off of your record?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                            Anyone know if they leave messages when they call, or call back another day?
                            No idea! But I saw from another thread that they'll make three attempts.

Comment

No idea! But I saw from another thread that they'll make three attempts.
                              At the test they said they call three times once in the day, once in the evening and once on the weekend.

Comment

• I mistakenly put my phone on airplane mode during an interview. Should've left it on Nd in the car while praying for an 815 call!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7269 users online. 368 members and 6901 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X