Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, one less person to worry about for now. Just got the DQ letter. Also, for an arrest 8 years ago! I'm going to appeal and see how it goes. Idk how else to mitigate this but to possibly get some character reference letters and send them in with an explanation of the circumstances. I was previously given the chance to give an explanation to a BI but I guess it didn't suffice.

Also, the letter is dated November 19th., and I'm barely getting it?! That's twenty days!

Comment

• Sorry to hear. Keep on trucking

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
        Well, one less person to worry about for now. Just got the DQ letter. Also, for an arrest 8 years ago! I'm going to appeal and see how it goes. Idk how else to mitigate this but to possibly get some character reference letters and send them in with an explanation of the circumstances. I was previously given the chance to give an explanation to a BI but I guess it didn't suffice.

Also, the letter is dated November 19th., and I'm barely getting it?! That's twenty days!
        Two in one day!? Wow... in this forum and the other older ones this maybe the first I've heard of people getting DQ'd.

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Its unfortunate. Not really excited to check my mail tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
            Its unfortunate. Not really excited to check my mail tomorrow.
            I honestly rather not know, I think I'm more ****ed if I get DQ'd then I am if they just don't get to my #.

Comment

Well, one less person to worry about for now. Just got the DQ letter. Also, for an arrest 8 years ago! I'm going to appeal and see how it goes. Idk how else to mitigate this but to possibly get some character reference letters and send them in with an explanation of the circumstances. I was previously given the chance to give an explanation to a BI but I guess it didn't suffice.

DAMN! Now I'm paranoid. What type of arrest was it if you don't mind me asking. If it wasn't a felony then I don't see the big deal. I know cops with misdeamenors. There's always the option of getting it expunged. Keep us updated and I'll let you guys know if I get a letter. This is crazy!

Comment

DAMN! Now I'm paranoid. What type of arrest was it if you don't mind me asking. If it wasn't a felony then I don't see the big deal. I know cops with misdeamenors. There's always the option of getting it expunged. Keep us updated and I'll let you guys know if I get a letter. This is crazy!

Comment

• Hey, kinda off topic but how do I change the time setting on here? It's way off central timing lol

Comment

• Yeah, misdemeanor arrest 8 years ago. Disappointed, but hope an appeal will work. I'm thinking now about different ways to approach this..idk crazy. IDOC surprised me with this one.

Comment

• Without getting too personal, were these arrest with convictions or just arrests? If you don't mind.

Comment

• Idoc

Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                        Without getting too personal, were these arrest with convictions or just arrests? If you don't mind.
                        Just an arrest for me.

I called IDOC and was told to write the letter,and send it in. Hopefully, it gets approved by the committee. I was told its nothing permanent so that's good news.
                        Last edited by topflight; 12-10-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Just an arrest for me.

I called IDOC and was told to write the letter,and send it in. Hopefully, it gets approved by the committee. I was told its nothing permanent so that's good news.
                          That's great news then!

Comment

• Hey guy's how many months from your test date until the time you received those DQ letters, just trying to put my mind at ease. Also, sucks to hear that and I really hope you can both successfully appeal. If they see that you care about it enough to try and you guys can let them know that past events don't define you, hopefully we will see you in an upcoming class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runner84 View Post
                              Hey, kinda off topic but how do I change the time setting on here? It's way off central timing lol
                              Under "My Profile" go to "General Settings" it's like 3/4's of the way down a long page.

Comment

• Checked the mail and good for today.

Any news?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11680 users online. 449 members and 11231 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X