Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idoc

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got it in the mail. Statesville is 1 and I forget what I put for the 2nd one. Pontiac I think.

    Comment


    • Hope some calls come
      Thru in December for January class!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gabe_chicago View Post
        Got it in the mail. Statesville is 1 and I forget what I put for the 2nd one. Pontiac I think.
        when did you test? this past nov?
        Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
          when did you test? this past nov?
          10/8

          Comment


          • Originally posted by equalsword View Post
            Eiba is right gotta be patient. 3rd week of academy done. Did range all week. Very cold out lol
            lol I know what you mean! When I was there it was the middle of January and they gave is carhart suits... Came in handy when qualifying for the mini since they gave us no carpet or anything soft for our knees! The fact you couldn't shoot with gloves omg!!?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
              when did you test? this past nov?
              10/8/14

              Comment


              • Idoc

                Look at this,

                "Due to an excess of pending applications for the Correctional Officer Trainee title, the Illinois Department of Corrections (IDOC) is suspending acceptance of additional applications for that title until further notice. Applications that were received prior to November 19, 2014, will be scheduled for Correctional Officer Trainee screening when IDOC resumes its screening in March/April 2015. IDOC will announce in 2015 when acceptance of applications for the Correctional Officer Trainee title will resume."

                Hope they process those already on the list. This could turn out to be a blessing for myself and others waiting- with no more additional ppl being added to the list.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by topflight View Post
                  Look at this,

                  "Due to an excess of pending applications for the Correctional Officer Trainee title, the Illinois Department of Corrections (IDOC) is suspending acceptance of additional applications for that title until further notice. Applications that were received prior to November 19, 2014, will be scheduled for Correctional Officer Trainee screening when IDOC resumes its screening in March/April 2015. IDOC will announce in 2015 when acceptance of applications for the Correctional Officer Trainee title will resume."

                  Hope they process those already on the list. This could turn out to be a blessing for myself and others waiting- with no more additional ppl being added to the list.
                  I believe they put this up a week or so ago. Last year they did the same thing around this time, I remember trying to apply and having to wait. Everyone already scored is good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gabe_chicago View Post
                    10/8/14
                    ah i tested 11/19...the guy who administered the box lift said we were the 1st week of testers. lies. lol
                    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                    Comment


                    • Idoc

                      ^ Reading into what the notice says it seems like you will be processed first/added to the list first in 2015.

                      I wanted to reapply early before my year was up but looks like I have to wait until March/April. That's around the time my score expires.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                        I believe they put this up a week or so ago. Last year they did the same thing around this time, I remember trying to apply and having to wait. Everyone already scored is good.
                        Yeah they do this annually... I honestly think it's simply to allow them time to catch up internally, get some off time for the Holidays, etc... whether or not it helps those of us who have already test remains to be seen, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

                        From messages on this forum, it seems that they continued testing until at least Nov 19, which means there is still a possibility of people getting higher scores jumping you in the process...unfortunately making this 'catch up' period mean nothing...hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I rather you think about it now than get your hopes up for nothing...

                        On a good note though, for those with a good enough score to make the next class, if they follow suit as they have in the past calls should be going out Mid December 15-20th ish... that's not a promise, just a calculation so don't hold me to it

                        Comment


                        • That's right where I was thinking for the calls based on previous years posts!

                          Comment


                          • Idoc

                            Calls went out Dec.4th last year for a jan 6th. Start ...lets goo.. They usually give about a month notice to get in for orientation and medical.
                            Last edited by topflight; 12-04-2014, 11:03 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Someone should call and ask when it starts

                              Comment


                              • Rumor is two classes in January. First class Jan 3rd ive heard

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8994 users online. 425 members and 8569 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X