300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
    I don't know..some ppl think the interview is a joke, but it could play a part in how your number is pulled. That little check mark next to your name could make the difference.

Anyway, 30 pages on IDOC..look what you guys have done. lol Everyone is testing for IDOC now.lol
    I apply last month. Now I'm going be waiting couple months for the test. But ILDOC is my third option for LE.

Comment

• I'm hoping calls start going out in December for the January academy.

Comment

• Idoc

Did anyone get any letters stating their BI has started?

If so, what does this mean, or is it standard procedure?

Edit: sop as in everyone gets it started or does it mean you were chosen for a spot and they are getting you squared for the upcoming academy?

Thanks!
        Last edited by Bman4130; 11-04-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Good question. Unfortunately I don't have the answer. I tested back in June and scored very high. I received a letter with my score in September and that was it. I called Central Screening asking if my background was complete yet and she stated that I didn't need to know. She said I scored very high and that I should be expecting a call soon. She also stated that I can be called without the background even being complete. Her advice to me was be patient.

Comment

• When did you test, score? Did the letter come today?

Comment

• Idoc

I tested in September, no idea of score. My employers, current and past, got the employment letters. Another forum member tested before myself and got a letter, guessing this week, stating his BI has started. I'm hoping I get one this week.

That's all I know so far!
              Last edited by Bman4130; 11-04-2014, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Idoc

ES, or anybody in the academy now know of any classes coming up in Dec or January?

RUMINT will work for now.
                Last edited by topflight; 11-04-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                  Did anyone get any letters stating their BI has started?

If so, what does this mean, or is it standard procedure?

Edit: sop as in everyone gets it started or does it mean you were chosen for a spot and they are getting you squared for the upcoming academy?

Thanks!
                  It's standard and should have come with your score if not your score will follow shortly. From this point on it's just a wait.
                  Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                  Me: you really want an answer to that
                  Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• So, is it the general consensus that once your background is started/in the process you have been selected for hire?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                      So, is it the general consensus that once your background is started/in the process you have been selected for hire?
                      I called Concordia to ask them, all people who complete testing will have there background investigations completed. Though if you are selected for hire by a facility and an academy is scheduled sooner that your BI would normally be completed they can "put a rush on them."

Comment

• How is you first two day at the academy @equalword. Also ready for that FPT for CPD,is going be cold *** hell Saturday.

Comment

• First week of academy completed. Not bad at all. As for classes in the future I'm not sure but it's IDOC so anything can happen as we can see in this thread

Comment

• Just got my score, 66! Supervisor or job longevity would've helped...I'll have both next year if this one expires.

Anyone have new info?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                              Just got my score, 66! Supervisor or job longevity would've helped...I'll have both next year if this one expires.

Anyone have new info?!
                              I'm going to go ahead and assume the only person, at least for the next four weeks, that will be able to supply new info is equalsword... and that information will probably come on Saturdays, if at all, seeing as IDOC sends trainees home on the weekends.

I say that to say... idk really, just don't like it when a question goes unanswered for too long lol.

Comment

• I get so excited when a new post is in here like "sweet it's some info about IDOC mass hiring and we all have jobs" then it's just Magnus.

[emoji106][emoji16]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4785 users online. 228 members and 4557 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X