Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idoc

Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
    I got a call yesterday although I accepted a position with CPD. For reference I got a 68 and tested Oct 2013
    Congrats!

Seems like they get to most people in about a year. Maybe test time does have a place in the order of things.

Comment

• That's good. Congratulations, maybe one day I'll getvghr cpd call also. Side note.... There are so many people from stateville leaving for police departments.
      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Maybe it's a good time to be on the stateville list!

Comment

• I agree. Is it too late to receive a call for the Nov 3 academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Runner84 View Post
            I agree. Is it too late to receive a call for the Nov 3 academy?
            When did you test and what did you score?

Comment

• I tested July 14. Scored a 75.

Comment

• Please inform if any of you all get a call today. I'm thinking the Nov 3 class should be complete since it's October 20. But I could be wrong.

Comment

• Still a good chance of being called today. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                    Still a good chance of being called today. Fingers crossed.
                    True, but for the sake of sanity I'm not holding my breath... I intended on calling today, but after reading runner is (4) points higher than me and also got nothing, it makes it less probable it was a clerical error.

Comment

• Yeah but all those calls went out a few weeks ago. Unless someone called back and turned down the job, the calls are done.
                      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Dmcm got the call 4 days ago

Comment

• I just summited my application lol. Really got wait..6 months to take the exam????

Comment

• So looks, like radio silence today as for calls... it may be over. I'm rather ****ed, but not as ****ed as Runner should be...

Random sidebar, I wonder if anyone from IDOC Central Screening Office or HR reads this or other forums, it's possible I suppose... I kinda hope so actually.

Originally posted by aliera View Post
                            I just summited my application lol. Really got wait..6 months to take the exam????
                            Yes, 6 months, could be longer.. is this your first Law Enforcement app!? If so welcome to the world of 'Hurry up and wait," sitting around on your *** for a process that in your mind could be completed in 30 seconds... No law enforcement application process us quick fast and in a hurry. The fastest I've ever heard was 4 months for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, but I think that's because they're mass hiring right now nationwide.

Comment

• One person didn't show up today for the orientation and they said they were going to call another person to try to get them in for the class on the 3rd.

As for the wait time on the test it probably just depends on when the next test is and how many people sign up. My first time signing up i didn't even remember that I signed up once I got the test date so it took a while but I signed up again in august and got a test date in 2 months.

Comment

• Was the orientation in Springfield or st Charles?

Do you need to buy any equipment?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10632 users online. 395 members and 10237 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X