Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Damn, I didn't choose sheridan because I thought they had enough people.
    Equalsword congrats!! What was your score again?

Comment

• My score was a 70. Crazy thing about it thoe is that my score expires this month because I took the test October 2013 and I reapplied two months ago and had another test date of the 8th of this month but didn't go. If i had went I would of reset my score and possibly not have gotten the call.

Comment

• So I think the best option would be to just wait out your 1 year before reapplying. As your said that reapplying could've set you back another year!

Comment

• Yea because the hiring list has to go by when you took the test and your score probably because I know people who have took the test a couple months back and scored higher than me and they haven't received a call

Comment

• ^the academy is in Springfield IL,correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
              My score was a 70. Crazy thing about it thoe is that my score expires this month because I took the test October 2013 and I reapplied two months ago and had another test date of the 8th of this month but didn't go. If i had went I would of reset my score and possibly not have gotten the call.
              First and foremost congrats...! If this process works as they say it does I should be sitting by my phone, my score was 71.

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                Yea because the hiring list has to go by when you took the test and your score probably because I know people who have took the test a couple months back and scored higher than me and they haven't received a call
                So it goes by score and by when you took it? I'm not sure how that list works out!

Let us know how many people are in with you for stateville! Guess you have to count some cars.

I'm waiting for my score still. Anyone with any other info?

Wisconsin DOC is mass hiring, the test is easy and the job opening you apply for has an academy date with it so you know when you'll go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                  So it goes by score and by when you took it? I'm not sure how that list works out!

From the way they explained it when asked test date means nothing (unless you end up with a tied score per this forum). What's supposed to happen is when an opening us available the highest score gets the call... however, with this new knowledge if I don't make it into this next class than what they are claiming is clearly not the case. Nov 3 is a few weeks away yet, so I will have to be patient and see.

Comment

• Any new movement or info?

Comment

• I didn't think they'd do a class in November! Well congrats and good luck for 6 weeks of terrible eating!! Lol
                      I also hear they are spraying oc on cadets now so good luck with that also
                      Last edited by MissMe30; 10-15-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                        ^the academy is in Springfield IL,correct?
                        Yes it is

Comment

• Any advice, should I call HR and see why I got skipped, or no? If so how long should I wait?

Comment

• Idoc

Get Quinn on the line ASAP! Seriously though, I would call CMS.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                              Get Quinn on the line ASAP! Seriously though, I would call CMS.
                              I could be 100% dead wrong, but I think CMS only deals with the application and the test; it's my understanding that once you've completed that it's IDOC Central Screening Office that should be contacted. Even though the letter they give you after you test said in big bold letters "Please do not contact the Central Screening Office to verify your score or the status of your application. " I know my score and my status, and unfortunately that seems to be the issue ; if I didn't know it I wouldn't be so confused at this point.

Comment

• Idoc

Your right, it is Illinois Central screening office. I called CMS and was transferred to IDOC central.

Yeah if I was you I would call them and ask what's going on. If you find out what number they are on let us know. Im a few numbers behind you guys, so I'm patiently waiting. I like this process but they should make the physical a little harder and only test 2-4 times a year. What's the point of testing 50 times a year if you have more than enough qualified people waiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9965 users online. 515 members and 9450 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X