Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, they need to make it a bit more challenging. Our physical is a joke.
    Vaya con dios

Comment

• The box is laughable.

Comment

• The physical was a joke! If we had to do that annually along with our weapons qualification I'm sure a lot of people won't pass!

Comment

• I felt like the agility test was tough. You actually had to try, even the people who looked in perfect shape were winded and looked like they put forth effort.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the employment letters are sent out after they choose you for a spot, or immediately after testing?

Comment

• The background check which includes sending out the employment letters are only done once you are selected for hire.

Comment

• It must be before you are called for the job? Bc my letters were sent.

Comment

• When did you test?

Comment

• 3 weeks ago

Comment

• Hmm interesting. Maybe they changed their hiring process or maybe you were selected for hire? I tested October 2013 and back then we were told that everyone would have a background check conducted and employment letters were sent out during the background check which could take up to 6 months to complete. I called HR requesting a status on my application 2 months ago and was told that they changed their hiring procedure to conduct background checks and send employer letters only to persons who were within a range of scores to be hired. Try calling HR to see if you were selected to be hired by a institution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                        I felt like the agility test was tough. You actually had to try, even the people who looked in perfect shape were winded and looked like they put forth effort.
                        You are the first person I've ever heard say this.............
                        Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                        Me: you really want an answer to that
                        Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                          It must be before you are called for the job? Bc my letters were sent.
                          How do you know your letters were sent? Do they still only have two people doing backgrounds for the whole state?

Comment

• guess putting my name on the list to begin the process is a longshot ey?
                            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                              How do you know your letters were sent? Do they still only have two people doing backgrounds for the whole state?
                              My employers got the letters

Comment

• ^ Just wondering how you found out. Did you reach an investigator...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9782 users online. 329 members and 9453 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X