300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
    Oh wow a statewide list that definately helps to try to get hired faster although a institution that selects you could be hours away.
    Exactly, I have no interest of going anywhere further than an hour and a half from Chicago.

Comment

• So stateville or Sheridan pretty much?

I guessed I would have between 65-70.

Any insight on Sheridan or stateville numbers?

Everyone I spoke to at the test was interested in far west prisons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
        So stateville or Sheridan pretty much?

I guessed I would have between 65-70.

Any insight on Sheridan or stateville numbers?

Everyone I spoke to at the test was interested in far west prisons

Or, pontiac... but as for the numbers idk where they are at officially. Last said on this forum they were nearing the 70 range, but apparently they're still testing regularly so that can change daily as long as they keep testing... its a real painful, yet actually ingenious process; actually wished other departments would follow suit.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they tested all this week bc the proctors said they were being put up in a holiday inn for the week

Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Did the September class start? If so I'm assuming no one here made it, or we would have heard about it...

Wish this thread was as popular as the CPD thread... its on page like 300, and constantly over flooded with information...

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
              Did the September class start? If so I'm assuming no one here made it, or we would have heard about it...

Wish this thread was as popular as the CPD thread... its on page like 300, and constantly over flooded with information...
              Lmfao!!!
              Vaya con dios

Comment

• So who knows how the statewide list works? If someone gets selected from the statewide list for an institution that is someone else's first choice, does that override there selection? Trying to figure out the details, but I'll be calling tomorrow.

Comment

• I believe it would go by score overall.

I didn't have anyone in my group of 10 say they would accept statewide. I don't see many people signing up for it.

You still have 3 chances to refuse the job offer until they take you off the list.

Comment

• The September class is now in its 2nd week at the academy. Hopefully you guys will get called for the next class! Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
                      The September class is now in its 2nd week at the academy. Hopefully you guys will get called for the next class! Good luck
                      Is there one in January?

Comment

• By how they've been doing it since I've paid attention there should be one in January

Comment

• Originally posted by MissMe30 View Post
                          By how they've been doing it since I've paid attention there should be one in January
                          Sounds good. Thank you.

Idk my score but I'm guessing a 60-70.

Are people being hired in that range or even possibly less?

Comment

• Sounds about right the people I hired in with a few of them scored in the 60s and some in the 70s I scored a 77 when I took the test

Comment

• Do they still do the grip test and push up test or did they take those out?

Comment

• Grip test yes when I took the test there were push ups, but now I hear you have to carry a correspondence box with a 50lb weight so many feet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4448 users online. 257 members and 4191 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X