300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by futureblue63 View Post
    Next class starts in September. 54 is an average score which is what I got. The day I graduated the academy is the same day I received my score in the mail.
    Did you get in Statesville with a 54 or elsewhere? And that is weird that you never knew your score until you graduated lol.

Comment

• Got hired in Decatur and transferred and getting ready to submit my transfer for Menard in a couple months. Not saying all officers there are bad but Stateville is know for the officers being just as crooked as the inmates. And if you get hired there don't call it STATESVILLE its Stateville.

Comment

• Originally posted by futureblue63 View Post
        Got hired in Decatur and transferred and getting ready to submit my transfer for Menard in a couple months. Not saying all officers there are bad but Stateville is know for the officers being just as crooked as the inmates. And if you get hired there don't call it STATESVILLE its Stateville.
        If you never worked there or have facts you are just repeating hearsay. There are several things I've heard about Menard as well.
        Vaya con dios

Comment

• How do they go about choosing those lucky 18 individuals for stateville?????

Comment

• 18 individuals with the highest score.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
              18 individuals with the highest score.
              Would be nice to know if they had a posted list. Got a 68 and haven't heard anything lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcm102287 View Post
                Would be nice to know if they had a posted list. Got a 68 and haven't heard anything lol.
                I am in the same boat as you buddy!

Comment

• People are added to the list constantly I believe so if someone scores higher than you then you will be bumped farther down the list. I have until October until my 70 score expires. Waiting for a new test date now

Comment

• The current cadet class from Stateville has pretty decent scores. The lowest cadet score in the current class was a 73 so things are pretty competitive for Stateville right now.

Comment

• Is possible to score 100%.
                      What possibilities be to get hire?

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                        Is possible to score 100%.
                        What possibilities be to get hire?
                        The max score you can get from the written and interview is 50 points. Then if you have 4 years of active duty you'll get 10 points. If you have a masters degree you'll get 20 points. If you have job related experience and you were a supervisor for about 5 years you'll get another 20 point for the max of 100. So it is possible if you fit the description above.
                        Vaya con dios

Comment

• Calls are going out for the next class late September! This is probably it until January

Comment

• Originally posted by Payne View Post
                            The current cadet class from Stateville has pretty decent scores. The lowest cadet score in the current class was a 73 so things are pretty competitive for Stateville right now.
                            Well if not many more people were added after the last calls went out, that's good for me with a 71... I'm not holding my breath though. Does anyone have any info on Sheridan? Their list, their need, how's the place, anything? I feel I've heard a lot about Stateville and know nothing about my #2.
                            Last edited by Magnus_C; 09-03-2014, 12:17 PM. Reason: their vs. there...damn auto correct!

Comment

• Are calls done going out?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                                Are calls done going out?
                                For the time being ; what I'm gathering and was referring to is there is apparently a class in now, so yes they're done calling for that one of course, and a class end of this month/early next month that they have not begun calling for.

Supposedly the lowest score in the academy now for Stateville is 73... IF they haven't added anyone (cross my fingers) I should be close to next... speaking of does anyone know how they deal with multiple people with the same score? Who gets called first?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6856 users online. 368 members and 6488 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X