• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand how I still have not been called :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
      I don't understand how I still have not been called :-(
      What was your score and where did you apply to?
      Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
      Me: you really want an answer to that
      Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• 70 and to stateville (will county) and to Logan County

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago1984 View Post
          Is there going to be another class this year? If so what's the lowest score that someone can get n still get hired for stateville????
          The letter I received with my score said that anything under a 33 would not be considered for employment

Comment

• If you are male and applied to Logan county u may not get hired. Logan really needs female officers last I knew Lincoln hadn't hired many. I don't know why stateville didn't call they always have larger classes. Why not chose Pontiac? They also have large classes also? Logan/Lincoln are so far from stateville

Comment

• What was your score equalsworld??

Comment

• Never mind I see it

Comment

• That was going to be my next question- I wonder what the academy is going to consist of, does anyone know if it's mainly for Stateville or Pontiac? Funny thing I selected both..

Comment

• Yea it's weird because when I called a month ago they told me I was on the hiring list and that it shouldn't be a background check issue because they don't actually complete the background check on a person until they are actually selected to be hired

Comment

• @ Equalsword

Just so you know the most recent class that came in for stateville had a total of 8 people. The lowest score in that group was a 79. Not to burst your bubble but you may not have a high enough score but just stay positive. You never know.
                      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Yea that's what I was starting to think so much competition lol

Comment

• Well I figure they are going down the list so they will get to me soon..lol Seriously thinking about retesting soon to boost my score up. Do they consider your new score once you receive it, or do they erase your old score once you sign up for a new one. I figure it wouldn't hurt and my score can only go up.

Comment

• Lmao... as much as I want this, it would be too soon if I ever had to sit in the St Charles Juve Center for 10 hours again. In retrospect I love that they do all the testing in one day, and wish other depts would as well, but that was the longest day of my life and three weeks later I'm still not over it... especially seeing as I don't even know my score yet

Originally posted by topflight View Post
                            Well I figure they are going down the list so they will get to me soon..lol Seriously thinking about retesting soon to boost my score up. Do they consider your new score once you receive it, or do they erase your old score once you sign up for a new one. I figure it wouldn't hurt and my score can only go up.

Comment

• Magnus I hear you but I feel like I don't want to miss this mass hiring. If we wait a year idk if they may hold off on hiring by then. 1-2 extra points can really make the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                                Magnus I hear you but I feel like I don't want to miss this mass hiring. If we wait a year idk if they may hold off on hiring by then. 1-2 extra points can really make the difference.
                                Mass hiring? They are going to be hiring a lot at Stateville? I hope that rumor is true, would love to work at Stateville.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11754 users online. 455 members and 11299 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X