Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone take the test this past October? I scored a 68 and was wondering if that was good and if anyone had heard anything.

Comment

• i took the test back in october and got a 70. like eiba said it must really be starting to get competitive especially for people trying to get into stateville. I called HR a month ago and they said I was on the hiring list but still no call for academy or anything. hopefully we can get in before this october when our eligibility is up and have to retest again.

Comment

• Not to be Debbie Downer, but if you haven't already I'd reapply... not saying you won't get called, but just incase you don't you don't want to have to wait to long to get back on the list. One of the C/O's at my test suggested reapplying in 6months (it takes about 6 months for a testing notice) so there is virtually no gap in your eligibility.

Comment

• Anyone get called up for Stateville? If so, when did you do the testing?

Comment

• Patience people. I believe most of you will eventually get hired. The key to working for IDOC is perfect timing and a good work history . That is all. Good luck to all of you and be patient, we WILL hire PLENTLY.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• I received a call almost 2 weeks ago. I tested in May if I recall correctly.

Comment

• Could anyone tell me what to expect at the upcoming "orientation"? I know there is a lot of paperwork and a medical screening but what exactly should I expect? Also, why is it 2 days?

Thanks in advance for any info you guys have on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Payne View Post
                  Could anyone tell me what to expect at the upcoming "orientation"? I know there is a lot of paperwork and a medical screening but what exactly should I expect? Also, why is it 2 days?

What prison are you going to?

Comment

• Stateville

Comment

Stateville
                      What was your score?

Comment

• I scored an 84 overall.

Comment

Could anyone tell me what to expect at the upcoming "orientation"? I know there is a lot of paperwork and a medical screening but what exactly should I expect? Also, why is it 2 days?

Nothing to worry about, there will be no interview or something like that, you are already hired, they take pic for ID,fingerprint you, do all employment paperwork, drug test and med exam, the only reason you have to go back second day because they have to read your TB test( med exam). Your PM is not working so I posted here.

Comment

I received a call almost 2 weeks ago. I tested in May if I recall correctly.
                            You got a call back in two months!!?? That's awesome, especially seeing as it takes about two months for the damn score to come back. That's motivation right there, if you get the right score!

Congratulations!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus_C View Post
                              You got a call back in two months!!?? That's awesome, especially seeing as it takes about two months for the damn score to come back. That's motivation right there, if you get the right score!

Congratulations!!
                              Thank you, I am very excited. I was also amazed at how quick the whole process was. I tested in May I believe and received my score in June. I know some people at Stateville and they told me not to expect a call for 6 to 8 months but in less than a month, I got the call!
                              Last edited by Payne ; 07-18-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Americoza View Post
                                Nothing to worry about, there will be no interview or something like that, you are already hired, they take pic for ID,fingerprint you, do all employment paperwork, drug test and med exam, the only reason you have to go back second day because they have to read your TB test( med exam). Your PM is not working so I posted here.
                                Thank you so much, I don't know why my PM hasn't been working correctly. I definitely have less nerves than I did before you provided this information!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11464 users online. 414 members and 11050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X