• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put "IL Youth Center -St Charles" in Google maps
    Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
    Me: you really want an answer to that
    Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• I think I have it now but I'll leave early just in case. I tried putting it in Maps but it would change st. Charles to Campton,il? I guess since Campton rd. is right there it would change it? We'll thanks guys!

Comment

• What's going on with your GPS/phone topflight? Make sure you get there even if you have to ditch the car and run the last 3 miles...got it?! GOOD Just kidding topflight! I could PM you if you still have any trouble getting there and good luck.

Comment

• @ Southpaw luckily I made it and didn't have to run three miles! Lol

We'll I passed everything. That was a pretty smooth process in my opinion. Like everyone said its sad to see half the room leave after the written. Then a few people failed the PAT which is also not that hard. The thirty second time limit was giving a lot of people a hard time. Well hope they call me, onto the background investigation.

Was anybody else there today?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ampm;3075832]Yes the answer is, there is no such thing as a "shank proof vest"[/

I did a google search of stab proof vests and they exist..not sure if the OP was being sarcastic but can you wear one at IDOC,or stab proof undergarments?

Comment

• I did a google search of stab proof vests and they exist..not sure if the OP was being sarcastic but can you wear one at IDOC,or stab proof undergarments?[/QUOTE]

You cant even wear pants with cargo pockets........ They will more than likely tell you a stab resistant vest will intimidate the inmates to much.

Comment

• What if it's concealed? The inner vests?

Comment

• I'm a tact member and we have stab vest... As an officer no you can not

Comment

• I thought maybe if it was concealed it would be ok..guess not. Is tact their emergency response team? How long do you have to wait to apply/bid for that?

Comment

• right outa the academy I believe. FYI, no pay raise.
                      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Eiba, I would have no problem with the money just think it would be good to get the extra training. Probably wouldn't hurt for promotions.
                        I would eventually like to get on parole, or into investigations. Are those hard to get positions?

Comment

• Originally posted by topflight View Post
                          Eiba, I would have no problem with the money just think it would be good to get the extra training. Probably wouldn't hurt for promotions.
                          I would eventually like to get on parole, or into investigations. Are those hard to get positions?
                          You will have to put 20 some years in before you get parole.

Comment

• @glockguy forget it..lol we'll who knows now a days I might spend 20 years wether I like it or not. (If I get hired)

Comment

• Yeah, glock guy is right. At least 20. @topflight, tact doesn't matter but @missme, correct me if I'm wrong, promotions go by seniority. At least that how it is at stateville. Currently it's about 10 years before you make sgt. At least 20 before LT.
                              Vaya con dios

Comment

• @MissMe can you explain tact a little more. Do you have to go through extra training? Are you on call?What is the selection criteria?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10731 users online. 381 members and 10350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X