Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the southern region I mean. All the other facilities are made up of veteran officers. I didn't realize you guys had about 400 more guards up there. we have close to the same number of inmates.

Comment

• Close to the same number at stateville, plus another 2300 at the NRC. Overall, we have about twice as many.
      Vaya con dios

Comment

• So, does anyone know how many people Stateville has in Springfield?
        Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
          So, does anyone know how many people Stateville has in Springfield?
          Just count the cars in the parking lot.......
          Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
          Me: you really want an answer to that
          Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Ha, so true. That'll be more reliable than asking a Lt. Smh stateville.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
              Ha, so true. That'll be more reliable than asking a Lt. Smh stateville.
              The only LT that will be able to give you the right count will be the Training LT and maybe the union pres.

Comment

• Well it has almost been 6 months since I applied and no word yet. I know I was told to be patient,but has anyone who applied within the last six months hear anything?

Comment

• @Topflight... I've seen it take 8 months but since I know Stateville is planning on promoting "over 100" officers and will be hiring very consistently, I would say call Springfield.

"over 100" is a number I heard through hearsay.
                  Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by eiba View Post
                    @topflight... I've seen it take 8 months but since i know stateville is planning on promoting "over 100" officers and will be hiring very consistently, i would say call springfield.

"over 100" is a number i heard through hearsay.
                    damn!!!

Comment

• I just got a letter for an April 11th test. Anybody else?

Comment

• Be prepared to take an 8th grade level exam and witness over half the room fail it. Then take a pat that will make you laugh. Furthermore, you will take part in a 10 question, yes or no interview. Any question? Pm me.
                        Vaya con dios

Comment

• Thanks for the support @Eiba. I am really looking forward to it, put in my day for it already since it's a Friday. But I will def. be inboxing you. Thanks!

Comment

• It's just ridiculous how easy the test is and even more ridicolous how many people usually fail it. The hardest part of the process to get picked for hiring, you have exactly 1 year to get hired since your screening date, if it doesn't happen you have to re-apply and start over again.

Comment

• Hey everybody big day for me tomorrow. I was looking up the IYC-St.Charles Visitor Center on Google Maps and I keep getting different addresses and locations in Campton Hills? St.Charles will not come up on my GPS for the life of me..I was hoping someone had good directions. I'm coming from the Southside of Chicago-I'm by the Dan Ryan and the 55.

Comment

• It's on "Campton Hills road" in St Charles IL. If it sends you from 55 to 355 to 38 it's correct.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10734 users online. 384 members and 10350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X