Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyoung nice man ! I emailed and said they were still processing and would sent notification once finalized , what did they tell you ??

Comment

• Cruz1997 Training is Aug 5, someone is going to contact me for orientation, where I fill out paperwork, etc. I’m surprised it was that quick, I changed my facility location when I tested., only because the officer told us, Pontiac needs officers bad. They need 1 officer for every 4 inmates.

Comment

• Cruz1997
        Cruz1997 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kyoung thanks man ! Hope I get a call soon

• Just got my call!

Comment

• slimer07
        slimer07 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gongrats. Tell Sgt Green that He needs to send Ford a facebook request! And Sgt Anderson that Illinois River Says he is #1!

• Kyoung that’s awesome !! I hope I get it this time around ! Congrats !

Comment

• J1996 thank u!!You will, just be on the look out for emails and phone number.

Comment

• Kyoung Thank you I appreciate it ! Did Central Screening call you ?? Or was it by email ??

Comment

• J1996 they emailed me only because my contact number failed. But they did attempt a call first

Comment

• Does anyone know how soon you wait to receive your first check in the academy?, is it two weeks from your start date?

Comment

• slimer07
                slimer07 commented
                Editing a comment
                pay periods are the 1st and the 15th. if you start in between pay periods you will not get paid until the next full pay cycle. So I went through April 8th and didnt get my first check until April 30th

• slimer07 thanks for responding,wow I start aug 5, so essentially we only get two checks than

Comment

• Anyone know if they will be hiring for the treatment officer position soon? From reading the comments seems like only regular co going to academy right now

Comment

• Got the call for pontiac’s August 5th class !

Comment

• Cruz1997 Congrats!!!!! Did you get your orientation date ? I just finished day one yesterday.

Comment

• Kyoung not yet , central screening called and just told me about the conditional officer etc , how was day one ?

Comment

• Cruz1997 , lots of paperwork going over insurance, salary,pay schedules, TB test and blood test, drug test. Tomorrow will be doing a physical, meeting with union rep, reading tb results. Day one we were out by 12:45.

Comment

• Anyone know if calls are still going out for Pontiac ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8434 users online. 388 members and 8046 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X