Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyoung Oh wow now it makes a lot of sense, I tested back in October but I had my 1st choice as stateville , then in April I switched my 1st choice to Pontiac instead and go figure within the hour after I got the tattoo request email, it sounds like they are moving fast with you. Which is great ! I keep hearing they might have an academy soon as well.

Comment

• J1996 they need 1000 officers statewide

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyoung View Post
        J1996 they need 1000 officers statewide
        What did you put down as your preference?

Comment

• J1996 , originally Stateville, because it’s closest, but when the officer said Pontiac needed ppl , I put it first and Stateville second. I just want to get my foot in the door

Comment

• Kyoung same here so assuming we both got the tattoo request they are either working on the background or they finished, my thing about it is you’re kinda left in the dark about things until you get a call or something

Comment

• J1996 how long have U been waiting all together ? I’m ready to start making real
              money lol

Comment

• Kyoung I tested in October so going on 8 months now, I’m with you on that one i just wanna get my foot in the door and it seems like a good place to start.

Comment

• J1996 hopefully this process speeds up for us. I’m constantly checking my email lol.

Comment

• Kyoung lol yes ! I mean it’s a good sign if you got the tattoo email especially within the week after testing

Comment

• J1996 Yes I was surprised it came that quick.

Comment

• J1996 what was your score, if you don’t mind answering

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyoung View Post
                          J1996 what was your score, if you don’t mind answering
                          58 not the best but with Pontiac in a lot of need I hope that they reach my score

Comment

• J1996, I got the call!

Comment

• New to the forum , tested April 23rd and originally put statesville but changed to Pontiac for 1st choice last month , hoping to get my score soon !

Comment

• Cruz1997, they are moving fast for Pontiac., I tested May 31, they called me today with an offer!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7969 users online. 222 members and 7747 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X