Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m going for Sheridan. I’m hoping for the call soon! Someone on here got the call with a 62, and I have a 58 score, so I’m hoping I’m up soon though!

Comment

• Really 62? Okay that gives me hope. They should be hitting our scores next then.

Comment

• lonyne
        lonyne commented
        Editing a comment
        What’d you score if I may ask? In my opinion there can’t be that many people 4 points between me and a 62. Yanno.

• I scored a 56. Do you think they will go down to the 50"s? What is their cutoff you think?

Comment

• lonyne
        lonyne commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty sure they do. They need 20 people and they’re not filled yet. So fingers crossed!

• From my understanding, the non-hiring cutoff is 42. But also, I believe stateville is the only one with the cutoff of 60. But idk for sure.

Comment

• Great I'm going to get passed up then.

Comment

• lonyne
          lonyne commented
          Editing a comment
          I honestly could be wrong. Don’t give up hope!

• How did you find out about them needing the 20 people? Well I hope they reach our scores soon.

Comment

• lonyne
          lonyne commented
          Editing a comment
          Sheridan needs 20 people. I have friends who work there. How long have you been waiting for a call?

• And I hope so too. The waiting sucks. Especially when it’s 4 points from yours lol

Comment

• I tested back in May 2018. Oh then you should be getting a call since Sheridan is your first choice.

Comment

• I tested 12/11/18, and finished background on Jan 2nd. I’m hoping I get the call soon. One orientation was today. So I’m starting to worry more.

Comment

• Your process was quick. How many more classes are they going to call ?

Comment

• lonyne
                lonyne commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m not sure. Someone posted in the forum that they were doing a few classes spread out by a couple weeks. So we’ll see! Good luck!

• More than one class coming in February. They have a class of over a 140 that started there week three. Not sure what they’re down to due to people failing the range. Our class graduates Friday. Instructors have said 2-3 classes coming in once we are gone.

Comment

• Finally got a call. Central Screening called me saying they have the 20 spots filled for Stateville for the Feb 4th academy class BUT they called me asking if I could be a backup candidate just incase anyone of the picked 20 for Stateville cant make it. I accepted. The guy told me my score was a 72! If they don't call me for Feb 4 class, I'll definitely be in the upcoming class. So excited.

Comment

• lonyne
                  lonyne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s awesome! Good luck!

• Congrats! The wait is over!

Comment

• lonyne
                  lonyne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you get a call too?

• No. I think I'm going to keep getting passed up if people score higher.

Comment

• I got the call at 11:30am with a 58 for Sheridan! Don’t lose hope. You got this!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8203 users online. 240 members and 7963 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X