Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone gotten the call yet for feb class? Just curious.

Comment

• MicCon
      MicCon commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the call on 1/16 for the February 4 start date to the academy. I’m getting hired on for Logan

• What were your scores? I've been waiting since 5/2018

Comment

• MicCon
      MicCon commented
      Editing a comment
      I scored a 76 and I don’t have any military experience for extra points

• Wow that's a very good score. Ugh I scored a 56 guess I won't be receiving a call.

Comment

• I had received the email regarding tattoos last year but nothing after that.

Comment

• Ugh I’m still waiting for the call. So impatient. I passed on 12/11/18, passed Background, and now just waiting for Sheridan.
        Last edited by lonyne; 01-18-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• How did you know you passed the background? when I call they only tell me my score. I'm waiting on Stateville but Sheridan was my 2nd option.

Comment

• lonyne
            lonyne commented
            Editing a comment
            I called and they told me. I had to appeal my background due to some issues, and I got an official letter stating my background is completed, and that I’m on the hiring list. Now I wait. It’s frustrating waiting.

• Do they ever call on a Saturday?

Comment

• I took and passed the screening on Dec 6, 2018
            6 weeks later, Jan 17, 2019 I got an email for a tattoo request. I sent it immediately. I didn't get an email back saying they received it though. I didn't receive my score in the mail yet. Still patiently waiting. I keep looking at my phone waiting for a call.

Comment

• lonyne
              lonyne commented
              Editing a comment
              I think they’re trying to finish up the hiring deadline which is usually 2 weeks from academy start date. That’s probably why you haven’t gotten a response. Trust me. The waiting sucks lol It’s only been a month for us, imagine the people that wait over a year. Couldn’t imagine. What were your prison choices?

• Sheridan is still hiring. They’ve got 7 spots filled out of 20.

Comment

• I’m starting week 6 this coming Monday and the academy staff was talking about an additional 3 academy classes starting in February. They will be staggered (not everyone will start at the same time) but for those of you waiting, you’ll get the call soon.

Comment

• lonyne
                lonyne commented
                Editing a comment
                What do you mean staggered? Like one will start feb 4th, and another a week or two later? Is that what you mean.

• Exactly. One class starting the 4th of February, and then Another class two weeks later. Makes it easier for the academy staff.

Comment

• lonyne
                lonyne commented
                Editing a comment
                And that’s confirmed? Just curious.

• lonyne My first choice is Stateville, 2nd is Sheridan.

Comment

• lonyne
                lonyne commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh okay. Yeah stateville from what they told me isn’t hiring this round. But everything is subject to change. I just want the call already! Lol. Best wishes to ya.

• Anyone know if Central Screening is open tomorrow?

update: they’re not lol
              Last edited by lonyne; 01-21-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Anyone else get a call yet?

Comment

• Had first day of orientation today at Logan CC. We had 6 COT there, they had written on a board 10 COT. So I’m guessing there will be another academy class soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12048 users online. 477 members and 11571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X