Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long after you took the written did you find out if you were on the list. Took the test the 7th of December, heard nothing yet.

Comment

• Del85
      Del85 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you made it through all the testing of the day, you made the list. Took a month or so for my score to come in the mail.

• Yup. Got a letter saying I successfully passed the screen process exams that day. Thank you. Will continue waiting!

Comment

• Wonder if calls are still going out for the next academy?

Comment

• They are going to call two more soon cause they didn’t show up for orientation today. So that’s 2 more spots open

Comment

• Del85
          Del85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you know what prisons had people there?

• Pontiac is sending 35-40 people down. Most people there didn't even have their score yet. LT. said he was waiting for Springfield to give him more names.

Comment

• Wish one of these bigger prisons were an option for me. Seems Jacksonville and Logan are close to no fly zones for new hires.
          Last edited by Del85; 01-03-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Last edited by impalaman; 03-01-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like they have a lot of openings statewide. Will continue to wait lol.

Comment

• I'm down to my last month, wonder if I go off the list till my new score clears?

Comment

• What did everybody score?

Comment

• I haven’t gotten anything score or list related. Hoping I’m not out.

Comment

• Did anyone elect Pontiac at the screening in Aurora last Thursday?

Comment

• I screened last April and got a call in June for Logan. Just a quick FYI to all those interested, Logan is a no go at the moment. No classes are being planned, it looks like mine was the last one for at least the first half of this year. May change this summer.

Good luck to you all. Used to browse this thread while I was waiting for my call. Got lucky.

Comment

• Tactical_Viking
                          Tactical_Viking commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got a call verifying information. Would that be a precursor to getting the actual for the academy? It’s a stupid question, but at first I thought it was the call I waiting for.

• Ryzinn
                          Ryzinn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not that I'm aware. When I got my call it was someone "offering employment" and asking me if I accept. I of course did.

• I gave up waiting, took a mailman job. The set hrs are nice.

Comment

• How do you get a mailman job? I got knocked out of the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8211 users online. 403 members and 7808 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X