• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls for which prison?

Comment

• Del85
      Del85 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm on for Logan and Jacksonville. Apparently it's tough to get in those places.

• I finally got the call for Stateville academy Jan 22 I’m pumped

Comment

• Good luck Joey!

Comment

• I was called for Pontiac, january 22nd as well.. however I got an email to test for correctional treatment officer which I would prefer but I don't know if IDOC will let you withdraw after accepting conditional offer. Guess I can call CMS monday and see..

Comment

• I would not want to go to the treatment center it’s pretty much a psych ward everybody who has worked at both facilities or in that type of environment has all told me to stay away lol I’ll be at stateville haha but dude good luck and I’ll seenu on the 22

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey Kar View Post
            I would not want to go to the treatment center it’s pretty much a psych ward everybody who has worked at both facilities or in that type of environment has all told me to stay away lol I’ll be at stateville haha but dude good luck and I’ll seenu on the 22
            I figured, the only benefit is its 30minutes from my house versus 2hrs and aka moving. I'm 95% sticking to Pontiac anyways.. Wonder when I should put my two weeks in at work, was going to yesterday (friday) but figured that was too early, and if i wait till orientation afraid that wont be enough time.

Comment

• What’s a treatment officer? How many are they hiring? Might apply

Comment

• AJC IDOC
                AJC IDOC commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a C/O w a BA that will be working at one of two of our mental health units. Joliet or Elgin.

• Originally posted by Prevent View Post
              I was called for Pontiac, january 22nd as well.. however I got an email to test for correctional treatment officer which I would prefer but I don't know if IDOC will let you withdraw after accepting conditional offer. Guess I can call CMS monday and see..
              I used to work at Pontiac, decent facility to start out at. The commute is far unless you plan on moving or currently stay in central Illinois!

Comment

• So who all is going to the academy the 22nd of Jan

Comment

• Hope to be in the academy on the 22nd. Waiting waiting and waiting some more.

Comment

• Del85
                    Del85 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm down to my last 2 months, it's thus one or not at all

• Where did you apply?

Comment

• I'm down for Logan and Jacksonville

Comment

• Good luck dude. I’m waiting for the list to come out for 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Del85
                        Del85 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Where you trying to get on?

• Joliet Treatment Center.

Comment

• We only had about 45 show up for the test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8493 users online. 417 members and 8076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X