300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
    Severe, first things first I have been on the job longer then two years.
    check your previous posts its been less than 2 years.......

"I wished they would call us non certified guys" 3-2010
    Last edited by angelasdad; 12-17-2011, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angelasdad View Post
      check your previous posts its been less than 2 years.......
      lol!

Comment

If you want a good paying security job this is it. Nothing wrong with counting heads and checkig people in and out for the pay. It's not police work is all I was saying. I have Law Enf Cert and work the job. So goodluck in your career choice.

Comment

Littelguy there is an ole saying that opinions are like A** holes everyone has one, even rooks lol!

Comment

So what's the deal with the IDOC I thought they haven't tested in over a year? Where are they pulling their names from? Any plans for a future testing?

Comment

Originally posted by DDixon1000 View Post
              So what's the deal with the IDOC I thought they haven't tested in over a year? Where are they pulling their names from? Any plans for a future testing?
              They are taking apps as we speak.
              Vaya con dios

Comment

Originally posted by ibarrae7 View Post
                They are taking apps as we speak.
                Right, I realize they are taking apps but is there any plans for actual testing, or has there been recent testing? I know there were no apps taken from Sept of last year to Sept of this year then they opened it back up. Despite opening it back they haven't actually been holding testing have they?

Comment

they actualy did already, i've been waiting over a year to reapply
                  applied again on the very first day when they started taking applications,was scheduled for november 17th,i realized that it was at least one test a day before i took my test,so you can figure out how many people applied for the job,friend of mine whom took his sweet a... time applying for the job is still waiting for the test date.

Comment

I have what you don't [email protected]@hole!

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                      I have what you don't [email protected]@hole!
                      Littleguy are you still talking lol? You don't have anything I don't have as I am a current certified LEO and former Federal LEO with much more experience and wisdom than you will ever have. Take a note rook and sit back and be quiet as you are making yourself look like a fool lol!

Comment

They quit taking applications because they got blasted by applications and had to catch up so they quit taking them. But now since they are caught up they are accepting applications again. They never quit screening. They first class in January is already filled up probably with mostly with Menard, Stateville and Pontiac. If you get hired you will learn nothing with the state is fast. And there are gonna be two more classes after the first one and they are going to be back to back.

Comment

Huh I talked to a guy at Centralia that said they stopped accepting applications because they had a hiring freeze with the last class going through last Feb is that false?

Comment

Im currently in the hiring list with a score of 76. I am in a huge dilema. I dont know if i should go ahead and take out my loans to continue with school for the upcoming spring semester or should I wait and see if IDOC gives me a call. Because I would hate to have to drop out of school for IDOC. I would also hate to sit out of school for a semester and not get called by IDOC. I expire in March. Any opinions will be appreciated.
                            Last edited by ibarrae7; 07-23-2012, 04:36 PM.
                            Vaya con dios

Comment

Well that wasnt the last class. The last class to go through went through in April. They were scheduled to have a total of five classes this Fiscal year and they were going to start in October but they had them budget issues arise so they cancelled those classes. And ibarrae it depends on what facitilies you chose and how many they plan on hiring and how many our on their list. Maybe just go with school and if you get called you can go with IDOC and your teachers might give you a chance to finish with school with like writing a essay that happen to a kid i was in the academy with

Comment

Originally posted by DDixon1000 View Post
                                I submitted my information to IDOC in Aug 2010, and just recently tested in Sept. 2011. I think that is the last test they have coordinated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11237 users online. 489 members and 10748 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X