Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did they give you notice before the date you started academy?

Comment

• AJC IDOC
      AJC IDOC commented
      Editing a comment
      I was given 2.5 weeks. But then they pushed start date back a week. They know most people have to give a 2 week notice to their other employer. They will give you ample notice. And I agree, do not call them over and over. It will only pee them off.

• Still waiting ugh

Comment

• Del85
      Del85 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya, phone's off the hook

• Yea be patient lol there is definitely another class coming after this one

Comment

• Del85
      Del85 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many weeks you got left

• After this week ..2

Comment

• Del85
      Del85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully I get a call soon then. I talked to screening anyone that tested prior to July will have to retest before the 1yr test date. Anyone that tested in July on is good for 3 yrs.

• Yea they changed it ..they told me that also back in march

Comment

• I tested I believe in March or April and the certificate I got said that my certificate was good for what year is that not true anymore should I go retest

Comment

• Del85
        Del85 commented
        Editing a comment
        From what the woman told me anyone who tested prior to July will have to test again within a year of their test date. I thought about retesting before my year is up, but I scored just about as high as I could with no college and my work history. It's my understanding that whatever your current test score is, is what they use. So I'm just going to wait out my year lol. Now that ik the current class is out in 2.5 more weeks, I'm not feeling real good about my odds for the next class.
        Last edited by Del85; 08-09-2017, 01:59 AM.

• It's still early for you guys .just every now and then call to see if your background clears if not just wait ...they will always hire so most likely your call will come

Comment

• I scored a 65 I thought that was bad but she said w no college or security that’s a great score I hope it’s enough I’m also certified w will county hoping a call comes in soon for either

Comment

• I've decided I'm going g to try to get on over in Bowling Green MO. They call about twice a week and communicate through email with in hrs. I've had just about all the question dodging I can handle from IL. The recruiter says they can have you working with in 10 days over there. I can't sit hoping for a call anymore I need change. If IL call ever does finally happen I'll make a choice then I guess.

Comment

• Del85. Before you pick up and move (and don't get me wrong, I love MO.) Do your research. Do you really want to be in a facility with only 10 days of training. And also check pay. I think they start at 12 -14$ / hr. And there is a few facilities that are so understaffed that it is a more than normal dangerous facility. Do your research. IL doc will call soon. They should have a class starting in Sept and again around end of October. They are about every 7-8 weeks.

Comment

• Del85
              Del85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well my thinking was just in case I have to retest before February, prior CO work would earn me a few more points. Ik the pay is way less but it's more than current. It is a quick fix plan till I get my call. Ik it's not ideal but I got to get some cash flow.
              Last edited by Del85; 08-11-2017, 01:56 AM.

• Man the waiting is killing me

Comment

• Del85
              Del85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couple more months and I'm going to have to reapply for another test date lol.

• I'm waiting to hear back about when they are offering a test date... I submitted that electronic form maybe two weeks ago.

Comment

• Heard the academy got all nice and friendly? Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• Del85
                Del85 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've heard you get your cell phone now at the end of the day. Can't confirm just what I've heard.

• When I first took the test, it only took 3 months to get a call. I declined the job because I was just hired some where else. I'm regretting that decision now. I'm waiting to hear when the next test date so I can test again

Comment

• Can anybody tell me from experience what being processed means. Besides the obvious lol
                Last edited by Joey Kar; 08-21-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6160 users online. 307 members and 5853 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X