Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamel- with a score that high and if you have a BA. You may get hired faster going into the Joliet treatment center. It's basically going to be the mental health facility.

Comment

• jamal
      jamal commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard about that position !!! Are they still hiring ?

Last edited by niles2012; 07-22-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Week 1 done ...the mental facility is Def hiring and fast they had about 20 in the class along with another 20 for stateville ..they are talking about another class after us ...if you can get info on your background check to see if it is complete that means they have gotten to your name and you should be called soon ...everyone is on the list but the background completion is when you know your gonna get a call...so far for stateville the lowest score this class I found out is 60 a lady had

Comment

• Without the agility test now, about how long should someone expect to be at the screening now?

Comment

• For me since I took it in Feb and we didn't it ..we got out at like 2 the latest ..you would think it would be way earlier but us I'm assuming they took there time cause we had like 50 after the initial test but it was no later than 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Emer24 View Post
            For me since I took it in Feb and we didn't it ..we got out at like 2 the latest ..you would think it would be way earlier but us I'm assuming they took there time cause we had like 50 after the initial test but it was no later than 2
            Ok, thanks.

Comment

• Emer was there anyone there going to Lincoln or Logan?

Comment

• Yes Logan is Def hiring Forsure about 20 in that class and about 10 for Lincoln I believe

Comment

• Hopefully I get in on the next academy lol. Wonder what the avg Lincoln and Logan scores were?

Comment

• When did you test?...and I know they said I would get in with my 55 score lol

Comment

• I tested back in February scored a 58. I switched my locations about 2 or 3 weeks ago so I assume I was too late to catch this academy. My previous choices were Morgan and Brown.

Comment

• Yea you should be ok with that I would think ..try and see if your background cleared thru then you know you will be getting a call soon .

Comment

• Called today, background still hasn't cleared.

Comment

• Yea once your cleared your good to go is what I've been told or if it's in process is a good thing ..I was in the same boat just be patient realy ..I know it sucks but once it starts everything moves fast then you got tests you have to pass to stay in academy so just be patient it will come they need people

Comment

• I was annoying and called like every other day lol but don't do that ...I'd call every week tho to see lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10534 users online. 361 members and 10173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X