Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out i have a score of 65. Is that good? hoping to hear something back sooner then later its been about 5-6 weeks already. is there a way to find out when or if you will be called ? and how hopeful should i be with a score of 65 ?

Comment

• 65 is good ..what are your choices though?

Comment

• Joey Kar
        Joey Kar commented
        Editing a comment
        Stateville and pontiac

• Stateville is competitive so I'm not sure how good a 65 is but I know of some people who had like 69 and got in but alot of southern facilities your Def good to go for those ..I scored a 55 and received my call into Pontiac in 4 months so I plan to do the time there then transfer to stateville

Comment

• well I'm hoping for a call i have a friend on a tac team he wants me i just need the call to get in

Comment

• Yea hopefully you do ..I know Forsure the first choice usually always calls they say

Comment

• I've done the MO testing now too, much faster process but less pay. After almost 6 months and not a peep I'm ready to move on. MO DOC is so much more helpful and willing to give you info on your status than IL. I don't understand how 2 state DOCs can be polar opposites. Having said that if IL ever does get me moving I'll be back.

Comment

• I'm going to the screening on the 26th. What do you wear? Agility test and interview on the same visit. Gym shoes and jeans or business casual?

Comment

• For MO DOC? OR IDOC, IDOC no longer has any physical testing by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by del85 View Post
                  for mo doc? Or idoc, idoc no longer has any physical testing by the way.
                  idoc.

Comment

• Originally posted by niles2012 View Post
                    idoc.
                    People came dressed in everything from boots and jeans to shorts and shoes. Didn't seem to matter. The only thing they seemed concerned with is that you came with the right paperwork. If you don't they will send you back out.

Comment

• After you tested just be patient ..I know it sucks but once the call comes things definitely pickup and get going

Comment

• Yeah patience, I've got a black belt in patience! Lol

Comment

• Lol.........

Comment

• Just got my letter from idoc in the mail and I found out my score is 78 . This is my first time testing with idoc and I was wondering how long does it take for screening to complete the steps and how long does it take to get contacted for the remainder of the hiring process .

Comment

• Joey Kar
                              Joey Kar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Man that’s awesome you must have some serious college or some serious law enforcement/military I scored a 65 and she told me that’s the highest anybody could get was no college and no military background are you trying to go to Statesville? I got my letter last week with my score saying that I’m on the hire list for Statesville

• jamal
                              jamal commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Congrats man on passing and scoring a good score !! No I don't have any law enforcement/military expierence. I was told with my college degree that I would receive points . My letter also states that I'm on the hire list for stateville and lasalle .

Last edited by jamal; 07-19-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Joey Kar
                              Joey Kar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah man that’s the one thing I lacked I don’t have any military and I have no college or degrees she told me that the score of 65 that I had was literally basically a 100% out of what I could’ve gotten with no college or military I can’t get higher than a 65 she also said that I am now on the higher list for Statesville as well I’m sure we’re going to be one of the next 20 people to get hired I have a friend on the inside who said they’re getting ready to hire another 20 people soon so I’m sure we’re going to be hitting that academy together brother

• jamal
                              jamal commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Man brother that would be awesome !!! I'm ready for a career change .

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8809 users online. 451 members and 8358 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X