Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question lol ...how are the academy tests each week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emer24 View Post
      Question lol ...how are the academy tests each week?
      Pretty easy. The Firearms test is the only one you can't fail on. The rest are averaged together.

Comment

• Thanks alot hope it all goes well and all ...just got the official Pontiac call today at 0733 for orientation on the 28 and 30th

Comment

• How serious is the medical on orientation ?

Comment

• I tested back in early Feb, got my score back (58) a month or so back. I assume by now my back ground has cleared. What do I do now, just sit back and wait? I put down Morgan and Brown as options. What's the situation looking like at these places? *called background still hasn't cleared.
            Last edited by Del85; 06-26-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Hello and nice same here tested back in Feb..from doing research and asking many questions once your background clears that means your name has been reached and just awaiting the call ...and Yea just sit back and wait the sucky part but itl feel that much better once the call comes lol...I'm going to Pontiac so not sure of your choices

Comment

• So once background clears your basically up next for a call?

Comment

• From talking to many guys that are currently in and how it worked for me ..yes once it's cleared they got to your name...was told a couple years ago they used to do everyone's and then pick but changed the process I'm assuming to save time and money

Comment

• Thanks appreciate it

Comment

• No problem ..keep us updated

Comment

• Assuming all the first day orientations are the same ..you will pee twice once for drug test and once for physical(protein levels etc..)...long day alot of paper work..keep your work history memorized again or if you wrote it down they will want it all again like the screening test day

Comment

• I changed my choices to lincoln and Logan. Screening more or less flat out told me forget Morgan and Brown is a long shot. Really hoping for word soon. I'm scraping by by the skin of my teeth right now.

Comment

• I know an officer down at Logan they are definitely hiring I was going to put Logan down til Pontiac called ..but Yea I was told realy your number one will call so make sure you are sure of your number one lol

Comment

• Has anyone received any calls? When I called to see if background had cleared, they said back ground checks are backed up.
                              Last edited by Del85; 07-06-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• From my understanding calls usually go out at the end of a class..so maybe in about 6 weeks since my class starts on the 17th I would assume ..but I was told those are going to send classes down back to back all year

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 283 members and 5860 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X