Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea when they're going to administer another exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post

i replied to your visitor message but glad to see you got your score!
      Just saw it and replied back didn't get a notification for it...and thanks me to lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bobgee09 View Post
        Any idea when they're going to administer another exam?
        They took down the online application?

Comment

• Is the process similar to a PD hiring process? I filled out the online applicant form and was told I'd be informed when an exam will be administered

Comment

• Originally posted by bobgee09 View Post
            Is the process similar to a PD hiring process? I filled out the online applicant form and was told I'd be informed when an exam will be administered
            It's similar except no polygraph and you do all the steps on one screening date!

Comment

• Mmhmmm^^^^^

Comment

• Waiting on score..I have seen people get on in 3 months and in just under a year..Probably depends on score/timing/facility
                and good luck of course!!

Comment

• Just waiting ..hoping Pontiac hits my line soon lol

Comment

• Tested Feb7 background cleared I'm guessing sometime in last week and a half just called today and was told good to go

Comment

• Anyone here lol I'm still waiting for score and I tested March 22nd..how's everyone doing

Comment

• Lol still here waiting also ...this thread was poppin but everyone is hired on or elsewhere I'm assuming ...sucks it's quiet lol

Comment

• So talking to screening last Tuesday ..from now on your score will be good for 3 years instead of 1 from testing from now on

Comment

• I wonder when they will be testing again.

Comment

• I am cleared with my score now background and all and I put in for another testing just to see when tests will be held and nothing so far

Comment

• A little update from screening office ...there is no more statewide list said it makes it easier for them

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5404 users online. 211 members and 5193 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X