300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to put Sheridan as my number 2
    When I called to change it a week after testing that's when the lady told me not to if I want a higher chance to get on

Comment

• Originally posted by Emer24 View Post
      I was going to put Sheridan as my number 2
      When I called to change it a week after testing that's when the lady told me not to if I want a higher chance to get on
      Usually your first choice will call you not the second! Now you have to play the waiting game..

Comment

• Yea that's what I see on here ..all good with me lol and Yea this wait for the score is dragging going on 4 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post

Thanks quitter. I know who you are =P. Hope all is well in the land of the police ma'am!
          Lol I never quit. I move to better things. All is well. I am still looking for that home to settle into lol.
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• nvm disregard
            Last edited by Idochopeful; 03-12-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm testing for IDOC this week. Anyone have any insight on what the interview is like?

Comment

• Like 5 or 6 situational questions pretty much how mine was and if I had any questions pretty much...they wanted to get it over with realy so Yea lol long day...what choices you picking?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lapz;n6453388]I'm testing for IDOC this week. Anyone have any insight on what the interview is

this week? Where at? I know they are screening next week in Joliet

Comment

Like 5 or 6 situational questions pretty much how mine was and if I had any questions pretty much...they wanted to get it over with realy so Yea lol long day...what choices you picking?
                    Stateville first and Dixon second.

Comment

• [QUOTE=urkebre;n6453534]
                      Originally posted by Lapz View Post
                      I'm testing for IDOC this week. Anyone have any insight on what the interview is

this week? Where at? I know they are screening next week in Joliet
                      Dixon

Comment

• Quick question maybe someone can answer....so I called screening just to make sure my file is all up to-date since I had to mail in a couple things ..and lady said all I can say is yes and your in the background process right now...I'm wondering is that normal or is the process moving fast because I have yet to receive my score in the mail?

Comment

• That test was the easiest thing I have ever done.

Comment

• Lol..........

Comment

• Received my score today ..a bit sooner than expected

Comment

Received my score today ..a bit sooner than expected

i replied to your visitor message but glad to see you got your score!
                                Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7027 users online. 260 members and 6767 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X