Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been on here in almost 2 years. Glad to see most everyone is getting on somewhere. I'm at Pontiac and have been since I started. Hope you all enjoy your facilities, be safe out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
      Haven't been on here in almost 2 years. Glad to see most everyone is getting on somewhere. I'm at Pontiac and have been since I started. Hope you all enjoy your facilities, be safe out there.
      Hey there! Nice to see u doing well at ur facility lol. Be safe brother.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post

Hey there! Nice to see u doing well at ur facility lol. Be safe brother.
        Thanks quitter. I know who you are =P. Hope all is well in the land of the police ma'am!

Comment

• Hey everyone I have been keeping up with this forum for about 3 years now and just recently decided to register lol idk it took so long but anyways I was just curious how was Pontiac doing now because I tested in Feb and was told Pontiac really really needs officers so if you are trying to have a good shot put them down and I am wondering Whatsup ?...I initially had stateville as my number 1 and Sheridan as 2 then switched them up and put Pontiac as 1 and stateville 2 after being told that and after calling the screening office aswell...thanks for any reply ..and glad to see alot of you guys are doing good ..I was keeping up with you guys and some worried about getting a call then bam! Lol you guys got your call
          Last edited by Emer24; 03-06-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBXB View Post
            Haven't been on here in almost 2 years. Glad to see most everyone is getting on somewhere. I'm at Pontiac and have been since I started. Hope you all enjoy your facilities, be safe out there.
            I'm at Pontiac also....

Comment

• Disregard...
              Last edited by KrayJack; 03-22-2017, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Yea I'm close to the city in Franklin Park ..yea I heard some guys make that drive I'm willing to make that drive in the beginning but will most likely get a apartment closer that way ..my buddy I went to he with used to work at Pontiac said some guys get a apartment and go home on the days off so IL prolly just do that if I get on ..I don't have anything realy holding me back so I'm willing to relocate

Comment

• How far do some of those guys travel?

Comment

• I put Stateville down as my number choice because I'm wanting to move close to Chicago. What's the turnover rate like at Stateville?

Comment

• My buddy at stateville said they are hiring alot aswell if not just as much as Pontiac but I think I have a better chance at Pontiac ..lol and I'm the opposite I'm tired of Chicago lol

Comment

• Disregard...
                        Last edited by KrayJack; 03-22-2017, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Lol that is true about the gas and Yea I'm about 1 hr 40 away. Yea hopefully I get on and IL decide then what I'm going to do lol it's kind of a straight shot down 55 for me

Comment

• Yea the screening office said keep Pontiac and stateville cause Sheridan doesn't hire as much

Comment

• Originally posted by Emer24 View Post
                              Yea the screening office said keep Pontiac and stateville cause Sheridan doesn't hire as much
                              When did you take the screening exam?

Comment

• Feb 7 .......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9490 users online. 333 members and 9157 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X